1.6 to 2.0 legal??

Rons

Jul 20, 2005
sg
is it legal to convert a 1.6 cc car to 2.0 cc?? i heard some say legal, some say illegal..
i also heard that if want to change to 1.6 to 2.0 you hv to do step by step to make it legal..eg: 1.6 to 1.8 to 2.0..then only legal..but 1.6 to 2.0 straight away is not legal..pls make some comments..

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1.6 ---> 2.0 legal......
who said not legal..... can laa...
money is the solution..
the important thing is, the owner must
himself go to puspakom 4 the inspection...
and the most important thing is the mounting...
mounting must use the original body mounting..
cannot adjust one aaaa... if u shift the mounting aaa
confirm fail one... silap haribulan kene sita loorrr...
hehehehee.... try first laa, don be scared leerrr,
if u dare 2 convert y must u scared 2 face the puspakom
people..... hehehehee.... selumber jeeerr...
:dancing2:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
actually... by law... its memang legal... =Þ But approval is based on whether JPJ wanna give u or not only.

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
usually when they say not pass la this la tht la.. it might be braking power prob.. like me.. when 2 times only get to registered.. coz first time they purposely say my brake isnt good enough to brake..

apisanif

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
sri kembangan
if brake failure..put out abs cable..dont use it..it'll increase more braking system..this will make jpj approved

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
hi guys
Yes 1.6L still can go to 2.0L. Anyone has difficulties getting their vehicle registered can PM me. I might be able to help. ;)

Penghanyut

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
KL
I've even heard Protons cannot have 2.0L engine. But I just did 1 not too long ago. So while I'm still able to help, better be hurry before they change the rules again. ;)

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
In a nutshell, it depends which state JPJ you go to, wheather you hire a runner or not and your luck. When anything relating to the JPJ comes up, 10 different people will give you 10 different answers (JPJ officers included)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I don't remember the number of times I've said this but it has happened again and I need to say it again, Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed ... again.

Originally scheduled for release on November 2nd, but an announcement on the US Playstation blog said that it had been pushed back and was to be released during the holiday season, meaning somewhere before Christmas this year. But can the news be trusted? Considering...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience