or even doing an weber turbo conversion
but i just don't want to do
can u all offer some advice
also what other parts i can interchange from the bigger brothers motor 4g92-93

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hi sir, welcome :)

one thing about the 4g91 electro-carb is dat its very difficult to tune, so changing to another type of carburettor is a very wise thing to do. i'd suggest a fully mechanical carb (anyone wud do nicely, get a piston type carb like from the 4g15 carb) or a weber is even better for dat devilish growl and much more power in the top end. adding a turbo wud be a cherry on top of any milkshake, lol.

parts dat can directly be interchanged between those engines are the block+plus bottom end internals, cams, engine heads, the pistons are larger in bore so they arent a direct bolt on but can be shoved in the 91 wit lil process. i myself am using a 91, and luving it. iam planning to get a set of mivec pistons(higher compression) and the 93 block, a set of 272deg in/ex cams, and tune it up wit a piggy back.

dtp

Aug 29, 2010
trinidad
hi sir, welcome :)

one thing about the 4g91 electro-carb is dat its very difficult to tune, so changing to another type of carburettor is a very wise thing to do. i'd suggest a fully mechanical carb (anyone wud do nicely, get a piston type carb like from the 4g15 carb) or a weber is even better for dat devilish growl and much more power in the top end. adding a turbo wud be a cherry on top of any milkshake, lol.

parts dat can directly be interchanged between those engines are the block+plus bottom end internals, cams, engine heads, the pistons are larger in bore so they arent a direct bolt on but can be shoved in the 91 wit lil process. i myself am using a 91, and luving it. iam planning to get a set of mivec pistons(higher compression) and the 93 block, a set of 272deg in/ex cams, and tune it up wit a piggy back.

ok cool and thanks but yours is a efi type right
next question with the 4g93turbo manifold work back on my 4g91 block
i hope it can that would be sweet
can u recommend and weber to use i still think i can get my hands on 40-40 ratchet i think their call that type of performance carburetors

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

hi i am trying hard to find and engine rebuild kit 4 my 4g91 are their any online site that them 4 sale

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes it wud, the 4g9x series share a lot things sir, the manifold wud be a bolt to ur engine head, no big.. i dunno any online site dats selling them, but i can post the set up to u if u need any, we have aplenty of 4g9x rebuild kit here. pm for more details, tq sir

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bro,any1 noe how to open up the 1st gen P.saga (Taxi type) aircond control switch panel to replace all the bulb in it?my control panel currently.....all black..at the nite cant see anything...need help...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience