or even doing an weber turbo conversion
but i just don't want to do
can u all offer some advice
also what other parts i can interchange from the bigger brothers motor 4g92-93

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hi sir, welcome :)

one thing about the 4g91 electro-carb is dat its very difficult to tune, so changing to another type of carburettor is a very wise thing to do. i'd suggest a fully mechanical carb (anyone wud do nicely, get a piston type carb like from the 4g15 carb) or a weber is even better for dat devilish growl and much more power in the top end. adding a turbo wud be a cherry on top of any milkshake, lol.

parts dat can directly be interchanged between those engines are the block+plus bottom end internals, cams, engine heads, the pistons are larger in bore so they arent a direct bolt on but can be shoved in the 91 wit lil process. i myself am using a 91, and luving it. iam planning to get a set of mivec pistons(higher compression) and the 93 block, a set of 272deg in/ex cams, and tune it up wit a piggy back.

dtp

Aug 29, 2010
trinidad
hi sir, welcome :)

one thing about the 4g91 electro-carb is dat its very difficult to tune, so changing to another type of carburettor is a very wise thing to do. i'd suggest a fully mechanical carb (anyone wud do nicely, get a piston type carb like from the 4g15 carb) or a weber is even better for dat devilish growl and much more power in the top end. adding a turbo wud be a cherry on top of any milkshake, lol.

parts dat can directly be interchanged between those engines are the block+plus bottom end internals, cams, engine heads, the pistons are larger in bore so they arent a direct bolt on but can be shoved in the 91 wit lil process. i myself am using a 91, and luving it. iam planning to get a set of mivec pistons(higher compression) and the 93 block, a set of 272deg in/ex cams, and tune it up wit a piggy back.

ok cool and thanks but yours is a efi type right
next question with the 4g93turbo manifold work back on my 4g91 block
i hope it can that would be sweet
can u recommend and weber to use i still think i can get my hands on 40-40 ratchet i think their call that type of performance carburetors

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

hi i am trying hard to find and engine rebuild kit 4 my 4g91 are their any online site that them 4 sale

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes it wud, the 4g9x series share a lot things sir, the manifold wud be a bolt to ur engine head, no big.. i dunno any online site dats selling them, but i can post the set up to u if u need any, we have aplenty of 4g9x rebuild kit here. pm for more details, tq sir

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For anyone embarking on a budget sim rig journey considering using a cheap / spare TV instead of computer monitor, this is what I gathered from my recent sim racing experience, comparing my existing 55″ 1080 TV setup to a computer monitor.

While the expansive TV screen offered immersive visuals, the computer monitor brought forth a sharper focus on details and a faster response...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience