Buying a Lancer Evo?

mayo

Known Member
May 4, 2007
Hi lanevo owners,may I know where can I learn proper driving technique since its a ful time 4wd..or our taiko can organize driving class?hehe..:driver:

Last edited:

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
I am about to ask the same too.

Really need a driving class to unleash the full potential of an evo and drive with the righht skill and technique

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
HI all... Finally im back online after my busy schedule for the past month.. :P
Congrate for your new ride GreenMivec & also sorry to hear about what happened to ur ride too..
Evo is very popular in malaysia & we have to treat them as a "pretty" gf..
As mentioned b4 to u.. 1st thing u have to do is ur security of ur car.. Like some of our members advised. Do not park ur car anywhere u like, do not park somewhere u cant see ur "pretty gf", if no parking.. double park beside u.. Always get a pedal lock, stering lock to slow down their stealing process, most importantly.. dun use orginal alarm.. get a better one.. And police contact nearby ur area, in case emergency..
These just my opinion coz im 1 of the victim too previously..

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
hi bro johny welcome back. no wonder you have gone missing. yeas every body must make a living right,

by the way thanks a lot for your advise. now it is equipped with the safety tinted glass. with double layer at the small glass.

now my car always parked where i can see.

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
HI all... Finally im back online after my busy schedule for the past month.. :P
Congrate for your new ride GreenMivec & also sorry to hear about what happened to ur ride too..
Evo is very popular in malaysia & we have to treat them as a "pretty" gf..
As mentioned b4 to u.. 1st thing u have to do is ur security of ur car.. Like some of our members advised. Do not park ur car anywhere u like, do not park somewhere u cant see ur "pretty gf", if no parking.. double park beside u.. Always get a pedal lock, stering lock to slow down their stealing process, most importantly.. dun use orginal alarm.. get a better one.. And police contact nearby ur area, in case emergency..
These just my opinion coz im 1 of the victim too previously..
welcome back bro...long time didnt heard about u:biggrin: dont forget to sms me for meet up regarding to joining MLOC...anyway im still waiting for ur call or sms:driver:

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
welcome back bro...long time didnt heard about u:biggrin: dont forget to sms me for meet up regarding to joining MLOC...anyway im still waiting for ur call or sms:driver:
ONEshot.. Sure sure.. will update u guys via sms.. mostly next week .. ^^..

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Bro one shot i m waiting to meet him too hihi
Greenmivec.. roger roger.. will gather others as well.. hehehe.. See u guys soon.. take care..

mfirdaus

Jun 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi all sifus,
just wanna ask question about evo 7.5 GTA.
1) If i want to replace my spoiler with evo 7 GSR spoiler, isnt there gonna be a hole in the middle of the bonnet? :confused: Since my spoiler is the one with third brake lamp.

Please advise all sifuss...:adore:

Thanks!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
HI,would like to check if any sifu here have any idea on the history of this car...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...bishi-evo-7-6-speed-manual-yr2000-2006-a.html
actually i had booked this car n my loan had passed, so now just waiting for them to draft up the agreement then go n sign it...

tested this car, power wise, to be honest, pull is not as strong as my wira evo... but still, this is my dream car... drive stock oso no prob...
as for the 6-speed gearbox, at least the gear shift up properly, only managed to drive at a short distance...

would appreciate if sifus here can share regarding this car... thanks..

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
HI,would like to check if any sifu here have any idea on the history of this car...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...bishi-evo-7-6-speed-manual-yr2000-2006-a.html
actually i had booked this car n my loan had passed, so now just waiting for them to draft up the agreement then go n sign it...

tested this car, power wise, to be honest, pull is not as strong as my wira evo... but still, this is my dream car... drive stock oso no prob...
as for the 6-speed gearbox, at least the gear shift up properly, only managed to drive at a short distance...

would appreciate if sifus here can share regarding this car... thanks..

The front parts looks like Shaf's ex car... Is there's Ishafuddin Ismail name on the registration card..??

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
nope... from the reg card... its a chinese name...
only one owner... car plate is WNR9903

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for disturbing...Im a evo-fans for few years since primary school...since Im working in SG currently,planning to get my 1st ride,but I really dont know whether can I afford or not...

Erm ok 1st,can I know how much is the monthly installment? and service fee,parts,insurance,roadtax....

Sorry sounds "daydreamer" but I dont know whether can my salary afford or not... Im trying very hard to earn money to buy my dream ride,hope you guys dont shoot or flame me...just want to know all the price and fee (roughly)

Thank you

Last edited:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
hi all sifus,
1) If i want to replace my spoiler with evo 7 GSR spoiler, isnt there gonna be a hole in the middle of the bonnet? :confused: Since my spoiler is the one with third brake lamp.

Thanks!
Bro...Evo7 or 7.5 GTA ori spoiler dun have brake like one lar...maybe you can post the pic here and we will advise accordingly.

TQ

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
hi all sifus,

Thanks!
bro.. i can advise u.. if u dunwan any trouble to do body work.. sell ur rear boot wif ur e7.5 spoiler & buy/ exchange the evo7 boot with spoiler.. save alot of ur issue.. :)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Sorry for disturbing...Im a evo-fans for few years since primary school...since Im working in SG currently,planning to get my 1st ride,but I really dont know whether can I afford or not...

Erm ok 1st,can I know how much is the monthly installment? and service fee,parts,insurance,roadtax....

Sorry sounds "daydreamer" but I dont know whether can my salary afford or not... Im trying very hard to earn money to buy my dream ride,hope you guys dont shoot or flame me...just want to know all the price and fee (roughly)

Thank you
bro.. instalment very depend of which model & price u looking at..
and to maintain an evo is also very depend on the condition of the car when u bought. parts of evo not cheap for new, unless u go for 2nd hand.. some parts r expensive(major parts), some r not(minor parts) .. very depend too.
I just giv a general example because is a very general question to answer.. hehhe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

todays i had my second mishap with the remote start. accidentally hit remote start instead of trunk release, when gear was engaged.

i would like to disable the function to prevent future mishaps.

kindly advise how do i disable the remote start function?

Thank you
PAUL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience