which 1 u prefer?dc5 integra,evo7 or z33 fairlady..

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
why din answer me, did u drove all these cars above b4 ? no need owning them, just the experience.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
why din answer me, did u drove all these cars above b4 ? no need owning them, just the experience.
out of those mentioned by TS, ive driven the evo7,z33 on an autocross track

nothing to bangga about and i dont want to get into a penis-length-type argument here so ill just leave it at that

Cheers!

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
no la, your just cumming on urself, drive on autocross only.....ur autocross last 6 months of experience I see......

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no la, your just cumming on urself, drive on autocross only.....ur autocross last 6 months of experience I see......
OMG.. the return of Kendrick Wong @ Samuel Wong @ SoYouThinkYouCanDrive and whatever.

You owned those cars for 6 months? Like how you owned a BMW and other continental cars that you claimed to have owned in other forums?

When are you ever going to grow up la? You're old enough to have half a brain to think already and yet you're still blowing water here there everywhere with your crap.

And do you know what are blanket statements? Let me break it down for you since you don't seem to be able to grasp the concept.

A blanket statement is a general statement that only you believe in and is based on your opinion which you're forcing on a whole shit load of other opinions and ideas. Meaning it's your assumption. Tofu was kind enough to point that out and yet you persist and choose to continue to try to shove shit down other peoples throats.

And between the DC5, E7 and Z33, I'd say buy the car that turns you on. No point listening to some kid who thinks he knows everything and continues to return to a forum that he's been banned from 3 to 4 times now even though he claims that the forum 'means nothing to him'.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
THE GREAT DEALS ARE =

-mitsubishi lancer evolution 7..

Why?
= this sports sedan rally car was built by mitsubishi to bullied another sport car on the road..
Plz be attention guys.. The evo's are built not a 'poyo' car u know..huhu..
But, the evo's built based on quality.. Thts y, its call da monster on da road..

Voto for evo 7!!

Aggry me guys?:proud:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Aggry me guys?:proud:
did you mean angry? why should we be angry? you are entitled to your opinion...but i have also seen (and experienced) evo7 being bullied by other cars...:biggrin:

Last edited:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
vote for evo 8..
my fren change DC5 to evo 8..
he said...REALLY BIG MUCH DIFFERENT !!
evo 8 damn 9 fast !!

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
What I will suggest, to play safe and ensuring you can own the supercar, buy a 2nd evo7 and drives it like 3-5 yrs, maybe keep it or sell it.

I have drove other 2 doors JDM sportscar before, and as usual, regretted, coz it got the looks only, driving position is terrible, tiring, parking is hell!

Just get the E7 or any model of evolution, confirm no regret !

About the RX yes it is 1.3 liter only, but maintenance is like hell! If something wrong with your engine, u can prepare to change the whole engine n wait a few weeks/months for another one from japan which cost alot. IMHO RX7 is not reliable for the money you spend.

With evolution, driving is crispy, very direct n sharp handling, 4 doors to fetch your family or your in-laws, looks decent, ride height n driving sight is perfect. It's a perfect city-going-supercar without drawbacks in any point of view. And also not as noisy as the beasty subaru.

And to be frank, E7 more fuel saving than most other 2doors coupe sports car. And usablity is much better.
i beg to diff on ur words with the rx7 bro... if something is wrong with ANY engine... be prepared to rebuild.. not just the rx7... and even if ur engine blows u prob'ly still be able to drive the veh back to ur place or workshop... if a e7 z33 or dc5r blows can u drive it home? maintenance is hell if u look at it from the 1.3 liter point of view... but for the hp output or even if u convert the capacity to inline cc its ard there... yes it old... will have coughs and all but an evo at that age...it wont cough or catch a cold from time to time?? u try taking a myvi turbo charge it till it reaches abt 400 plus hp and race with an evo... thn u tell me the rx7 is not reliable for money....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok..i got a timer n need to know d wiring how it works...

got two bunch wires....

1st bunch: green =?
Red =ACC (+)
Blue =?
Black = ground (-)

2nd bunch : orange=?
Purple = Handbrake
white= ?

and another hose i guess is for boost reading

Plz help me ok....thanks a million

*Photo borow from FarinaRacer.....thx man
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience