which 1 u prefer?dc5 integra,evo7 or z33 fairlady..

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
helo brother & sister one malaysia, if u got enough money and a sports car fan,which one ull choose between these car? dc5/evo7/z33?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if got money - skyline R34 GTR vspec II
moderate money - evo6 or RX7
no money - stick with my current car hehe..

SF,
u leh? nvm i state for u la...u sure will buy supra...

Emp

Known Member
Jan 9, 2010
JB
For the 3 option.......of course the fatlady la.....:driver:

K2 stanley

Known Member
Mar 24, 2009
DC5 is more in handling n the length is the shortest.
Evo7 it can create alots of power is fun to drive.
Z33 is the balance btw everything. But this car when hve to much of power u need some skill to drive. Bsides that the roadtax is the most expensive one due to its 3.5 n insurans also not cheap bcoz sports car mah.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i will choose S15R....:listen:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
What I will suggest, to play safe and ensuring you can own the supercar, buy a 2nd evo7 and drives it like 3-5 yrs, maybe keep it or sell it.

I have drove other 2 doors JDM sportscar before, and as usual, regretted, coz it got the looks only, driving position is terrible, tiring, parking is hell!

Just get the E7 or any model of evolution, confirm no regret !

About the RX yes it is 1.3 liter only, but maintenance is like hell! If something wrong with your engine, u can prepare to change the whole engine n wait a few weeks/months for another one from japan which cost alot. IMHO RX7 is not reliable for the money you spend.

With evolution, driving is crispy, very direct n sharp handling, 4 doors to fetch your family or your in-laws, looks decent, ride height n driving sight is perfect. It's a perfect city-going-supercar without drawbacks in any point of view. And also not as noisy as the beasty subaru.

And to be frank, E7 more fuel saving than most other 2doors coupe sports car. And usablity is much better.

Last edited:

nick0tyne

Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
is it really hard to fing h/cut rx7? i just saw at puchong area, not many but, yeah, not many ppl own rx rite, so u can still buy it =P, ima n00b, what i c when i go to h/cut.. MR2, evo n vtec =D

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
id look at s15 spec R

lightweight, nimble, low-slung, neat gravelly sr20det sound, power and sleek looks n sexay headlights

50km per rm10 of ron 95, not bad eh...buddy has one, its just done up with basic stuff like fmic/ebc/fuel pump and emanage

get used to rwd and its a great thing to drive

K2 stanley

Known Member
Mar 24, 2009
Actually Rx7 is not that bad, about blown engine is how u take care the apexi seal. Bcoz once the apexi seal lose the air compression will drop n it coz the power lost. N when u modify it leave the expect to do it such as ah choi. If u want to knew more can check in Re forum.
Until the end still one things, u want to hve more fun n more economic way to tune ur car then go for turbo piston engine car. If u want linear power then go for vtec or V6(both also sound nice).

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
still, if looked in every sense, E7 still win in all aspect
- Best driving position
- Best driving view
- Usability perfect as city and highway cruiser
- Engine respond and nimble entering/exiting corner
- Easy to tune compare to rx
- Anyone can drive (mom, dad, sister, wife.....this is bloody important factor!)
- AWD comes handy incase one of your family members drove it into mud or something

In simple, is a sedan version of pajero. And remember a video of E7 vs R35 in a touge ? what happened to the R35 ? heheh

PS: If really REALLY want to beat all these cars, buy a volvo and rechip....hahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Actually Rx7 is not that bad, about blown engine is how u take care the apexi seal. Bcoz once the apexi seal lose the air compression will drop n it coz the power lost. N when u modify it leave the expect to do it such as ah choi. If u want to knew more can check in Re forum.
Until the end still one things, u want to hve more fun n more economic way to tune ur car then go for turbo piston engine car. If u want linear power then go for vtec or V6(both also sound nice).
"Apexi" seal? :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to describe how the new 5 look. Is it a stunner? Not exactly. It doesn't look particularly thought provoking does it? Much less in photos to be honest. But as I approach the brand new 530i M-Sport for first time in the wild, the visibly larger, more expensive looking physique gave me something else to think about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience