13 Dec 2009, track day pics

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
wat car or color u driving? i check see got or not.

dawg, i dun hv blog. will post balance pics when free.
White EG hatch. With clubeg6.com sticker at the bonnet and Advan RG 15".
I love JDM sticker at the petrol cover.

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
ill post up some of mine...

btw bro...u got any pic of black wira plate PCP on ur camera?..

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

and to owner of the dirtiest white evo7@8 and mazda rx7 with veilside bodykit...im so sorry for my stupid mistake on track at turn one...my brake fade suddenly...my brake pump pecah...to the evo driver...u so otai...can avoid me...i was like...wtf seeing u coming sliding to me...phew...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

weird...if i log out and coming to this topic...i can see all the pic...why aaa?..if not i can oni see lin k...

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Wow! what machine inside that Golf hah?...very fast one :driver:

andywhg

Jul 2, 2006
can u emai me ur pic to [email protected].
or do u have face book so i can view it from there.
cause i need to find my friend tx3,nissan sentra, supra red & black, seg and white wira.
thanks bro hope u can help me.

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
do u have the blue evo 6 TME pics?
miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

sorry dont hv pic of this car.
Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
miahahahahahaahha...

bro, still asking for pictures ker???

ahah... dont worry my pic oso not there...

huhu...

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Tommy mentenen very fast... kenot snap pictures...

miahahahahahahahahaha...
tommy mentenen not fast laaa....loook fast only....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
no problem canken, no need to sorry wat, anyway my car stock only nothing special ma, hihihi...:biggrin:

eh, you are driving the blue putra ah? you are damn fast oh, potong me like potong sayur :driver::driver:
yes, tat's my car, my skill still very lousy, kena tapau by many cars also...

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.
totally agree. this is what track day for.

TWLoh

Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro, ur kumho tyre how much per pc?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

my video. but dun shoot me, my car LMST too slow. hehe

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
This is my driving with above Mr TW's car, haha, it looks quite slow on the video, dun shoot us :P

1st round, dam terrible driving skill, a lot mistake on steering work! ( yes i know u will agree) :(

[youtube]Wn0b4pKpxOQ[/youtube]

2nd round, ok getting better driving..but i know still got thing to improve :P

[youtube]rTRG5b3Sx6s[/youtube]

for expert out there please dun feel shy to critic my mistake, thx~ :D

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

custom pu bumper lip/DIFFUSER cefiro a33 jb/kl

Im interested in looking for a custom lip pu material for my car cefiro a33 bumper. I recently installed a true quad tip exhaust and sadly it looks retarded and fake from far view. Any place recommendations? Jb or kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience