SIC Track Day

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: September Track Day

Morpheus. There's a track day on Friday but it's not SIC Open Track Day. It is a Close Session organized by a club, so I can't really announce them. I've mentioned earlier on my first post that I'll announce SIC Open TD. I've no right to announce Close TD. Most of you should've know but just to clear the air, not any Track Day is an Open Track Day.

Close Track Day is when track is booked by individuals/clubs to hold track activities for members. It's their prerogative to invite, not SIC. Hence, we can't announce them unless told otherwise.

SIC Open Track day is, literally 'open track' to anyone (with fees of course). It's our prerogative to invite.

I've received many complaints on why we didn't announce track day on our FB and website when there is one and this is exactly why. :smokin:

If anything goes as plan, we might be able to eliminate this problem next year. :driver:

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003

En. Bart,

Thanks for your effort for putting the Open TD here! This will be good for track kakis like us to plan and prepare the car for the TD.

I heard 13/9 and 20/9 also got open TD izzit confirm?

TQ

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008

oic bart. thanks. i dunno is a close track day because i was invited by a friend. so i tot is an open track day. is it a good idea to pose monthly open track day ? ( i mean all the open track day per month)

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com

hahaha...poor Bart...

Bart compile a small notifications...about do's and don'ts...
paste on the first page...rather keep on explaining again and again...
if can't edit it...buzz any of the Mods here...

Cheers !

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009

i think theres another track day on 13/9 & 27/9 if not mistaken.......maybe bart can update us in advance...thanks....

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Guys, on 13th September, Track is booked for private function. I'll come back later on status of 27th.

Mods,, ok. I'll compile do's and don's and send it to you in PDF. Easier arrrr.

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Hi bart.ahmad,

Just wondering can the open track day done on Saturday? Just my opinion as Saturday would be nice. After playing in the track, drivers still can rest on Sunday. But if on Sunday, after playing syiok syiok, the next day need to work. haha.

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Open track day on Sat from 9am-12pm? Wow. This is a really good timing & weather as well. Hope SIC will think about this...Hehe...

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003

yup last time used to work on saturday can't join! now hope can have open TD on Saturday! morning sound good..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Very happy with today 6/9/09 open track day. Weather is just nice, less car (below 50). Only red light one time. Really enjoy the 3 hours. Tiring day but happy :driver:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

yup....it was a great trackday with low traffic n nice weather.......really can maximize the time in track today.....i ran low on fuel by the 2nd hour d.....din stay for full 3 hours....

Sil80-13: what car were you driving today?

Last edited:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Toyota SEG BlackTop but slow car la. Don't laugh. Hehe.

spyderslr;

How about u?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Toyota SEG BlackTop but slow car la. Don't laugh. Hehe.

spyderslr;

How about u?

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

The black SEG? I think you're the only SEG there today rite? Hehe

I'm driving a DC2, stock white rims with black cikai fibre bonnet. :)

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Yup. The only SEG in the track. Haha. DC2?

You are with my friends EK & DC2 together or different pit?

john_doe_

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Great TD today guys,
Hopefully there are pictures being uploaded somewhere by someone... Thanks in advance

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

Yup. The only SEG in the track. Haha. DC2?

You are with my friends EK & DC2 together or different pit?
Different pit bro. I share the same pit with a white Evo 8. Yup, I notice your friends' EKs and DCs. Nice cars they have there. :)

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009

Different pit bro. I share the same pit with a white Evo 8. Yup, I notice your friends' EKs and DCs. Nice cars they have there. :)
Wow. got 2 white EVO damn crazy. Drive like their own pit leh. Hey spyderslr, sorry ah if it's your friend. haha. Anyway, 1 of the white EVO black smoke came out all the time & got problem to slow him down.

Anyway, heard there is another track day on 27/9/09. Hopefully everything the same. Lolz....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004

Wow. got 2 white EVO damn crazy. Drive like their own pit leh. Hey spyderslr, sorry ah if it's your friend. haha. Anyway, 1 of the white EVO black smoke came out all the time & got problem to slow him down.

Anyway, heard there is another track day on 27/9/09. Hopefully everything the same. Lolz....
No worries mate, none of them are my friends. Haha. I came solo. My only gripe was my boring wait till 230pm for the track to open up. I came at 130pm, thinking track will open at 2pm.

The Evo 8 that shares same pit with me I think have some problems. Saw it slowing down and the owner discussing with mechanic about some temp/pressure/boost (dunno which one, just overheard abit but not clearly). When I came back to pit about 4pm+, I din see them in the pit d.

Ya, 27th is open as shown on the SIC calendar. Doubt it'll be this low of a traffic tho. Haha.

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100

No worries mate, none of them are my friends. Haha. I came solo. My only gripe was my boring wait till 230pm for the track to open up. I came at 130pm, thinking track will open at 2pm.

The Evo 8 that shares same pit with me I think have some problems. Saw it slowing down and the owner discussing with mechanic about some temp/pressure/boost (dunno which one, just overheard abit but not clearly). When I came back to pit about 4pm+, I din see them in the pit d.

Ya, 27th is open as shown on the SIC calendar. Doubt it'll be this low of a traffic tho. Haha.
La....
You came solo there ka?
Should've joined you.

-Azam-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I drive a year 2001 SGTi with mmc ecu.Mods that I've done are:

1.HKS air filter
2.Powerzone Hi cams & extractor
3.Rebored TB
4.Adjustable cam pulley
5.Volker Iridium spark plug
6.Matspeed J5 management(not yet install)

However...with the current set up my engine is knocking at certain RPM.I went for dyno but the dyno guy was affraid to push the throtle to maximume due to engine knocking.Thats mean I didn't get the complete figure on the dyno charts.My questions are:

1.What...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience