Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Mille? Nolar... Hi-Energy only lar... I am planning to install the sub (Hertz) where the spare tire is located... Faced down. And with the spare tire outta the way... I think we can manage to get it flat without the end coming out.

Actually, I don't know the name of the installer... :dontknow: LOL!!! It's in SS2,PJ, anyways.

The mod will have to come in phases... Don't have so much $$$ to do at one time... Still waiting for a chance to drive it outstation... Just wanna enjoy the stock car now...
Thats pretty good setup you have already:) Ah, it is ACP.THey are pretty well known with good workmanship.

Well,same here.It takes time.Probably you should drive down to Seremban or Melaka when you're free.I'm really impressed while cruising around the PLUS highway.Crusing at 110km is only below 2.5k rpm.Very minimal engine noise and it feels that there are still lots of grunt even at 160kmh:)

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
i actually did 180kmh after the 5k service... damn fast... lol... cannot tahan man... well... dude...u can always get me on my msn or ym... it's listed on my profile... we can chat more from there...
oh! i actually added grounding, if u haven't u should do that too... will be adding a voltage stabilizer soon...

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
i actually did 180kmh after the 5k service... damn fast... lol... cannot tahan man... well... dude...u can always get me on my msn or ym... it's listed on my profile... we can chat more from there...
oh! i actually added grounding, if u haven't u should do that too... will be adding a voltage stabilizer soon...
Wah,180 really extreme la.I've added you to my MSN:) If you're gonna add the Volt Stabilizer,I'll recommend you to add the Spark Earth as well:) I;'ve installed that to the other car and the difference is much more significant than the Volt Stabilizer.Btw,any idea on where can we get drop in filter for this car?

chang1

Sep 6, 2007
Hi Everyone, I am From Singapore. and am driving Colt Plus Turbo.
You can easily get the Drop in filters in Singapore. K@N, Hurricane, Simota.
i am using K@N Part No:33-2881. Good Response and induction Sound.
Anyone knows if the Apexi RSM can Get rid of the speed limiter??

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Hi Everyone, I am From Singapore. and am driving Colt Plus Turbo.
You can easily get the Drop in filters in Singapore. K@N, Hurricane, Simota.
i am using K@N Part No:33-2881. Good Response and induction Sound.
Anyone knows if the Apexi RSM can Get rid of the speed limiter??
I've been eyeing at that K&N with the same part number for quite sometime but through their website,it was stated for non turbo only.Guess i'm gonna get one straight away:D Thanks for sharing!:adore: Btw,is there much difference felt?

I'm not really sure bout the RSM, but probably you can check out Pivot's range or probably a piggy back like Unichip:D A little off topic,some owners gained around 30-40hp by adding unnichip:)

chang1

Sep 6, 2007
Can't really tell you how much difference is felt, But from the induction sound and from the "shiokness" that you will feel when you drag it.,( Butt Dyno!!! Ha ha..)
Should have a difference.

I have checked the Pivot Website but it did not specify that Speedmeter can overwrite the speed limit on Z27W.( CPT.)

BTW. Heard of Anyone in MY tried removing the Thermostat for the coolant??
Don't know if that be will more effective in lowering the water/ Oil Temp than installing Ralliart Sport Thermostat?? ( Only a few degress difference.)
and the best part is- Its a Zero Cost Mod. Any comments on this??" (Side effects that you can think of ?) I tried that on my previous ride, as well as Sports bikes. No negative effects noted at all.

My friend is eyeing on one CPT in JB for a few years already, But still damn expensive. Saw the Car still lying in the Showroom collecting dust a couple of months ago.( Red Colour.).

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Can't really tell you how much difference is felt, But from the induction sound and from the "shiokness" that you will feel when you drag it.,( Butt Dyno!!! Ha ha..)
Should have a difference.

I have checked the Pivot Website but it did not specify that Speedmeter can overwrite the speed limit on Z27W.( CPT.)

BTW. Heard of Anyone in MY tried removing the Thermostat for the coolant??
Don't know if that be will more effective in lowering the water/ Oil Temp than installing Ralliart Sport Thermostat?? ( Only a few degress difference.)
and the best part is- Its a Zero Cost Mod. Any comments on this??" (Side effects that you can think of ?) I tried that on my previous ride, as well as Sports bikes. No negative effects noted at all.

My friend is eyeing on one CPT in JB for a few years already, But still damn expensive. Saw the Car still lying in the Showroom collecting dust a couple of months ago.( Red Colour.).
Wau,can't wait to get one immediately.Hehehe...

I'm sorry that I can't help you out as I'm not really an engine modder:(

Mind telling me which showroom did your friend saw the CPT?I got mine from JB as well for a very good price but they've sold every units already.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
FOr those who wants to install side moulding/lining to their car, the MYVI's RM88 moulding sold in Brother's Acc. fits in pretty well. I've resprayed fitted it today.Will upload a pic soon:)

chang1

Sep 6, 2007
Wau,can't wait to get one immediately.Hehehe...

I'm sorry that I can't help you out as I'm not really an engine modder:(

Mind telling me which showroom did your friend saw the CPT?I got mine from JB as well for a very good price but they've sold every units already.
I am not so sure about the address but its the one on the main Road leading to Sentosa.( After the Pelangi Junction.on the left hand side if heading towards sentosa from Singapore.). You can see the Red coloured Colt Plus turbo from the main road. But dont know if its still there?? Its been a while since i last saw it.

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
guys, you can install the pivot speed meter v to overide the factory speed limit. comes in with a red led that fits would instruments well... and it's small too (W51 × H35 × D22mm).

chang1

Sep 6, 2007
guys, you can install the pivot speed meter v to overide the factory speed limit. comes in with a red led that fits would instruments well... and it's small too (W51 × H35 × D22mm).
Hi,Thanks for the feedback!!, Have you installed it and actually tried, if it really works on Colt ?
Heard some feedbacks that it can't work on Colt??
If you have done it , Any estimates on how much is it to install Speedmeter V and any workshops with the knowledge in J.B?? Its better if the workshop has done it before as you need to tap the Speed Signal from the ECU. and i dont think anyone has got the ECU wiring diagrams in My as the colt turbo is relatively Rare in My.

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
chang1,

Funny as it seems... the big guns of colts are based in singapore. Maybe you should try this forum www.dc3.ipbhost.com. Tons of information... tons of goodies... they even know more than the fellas from Australia.

These guys are the real thing... i am learning too from them. However on the pivot, most fella will look at the colt and say i dun dare to try or this will not work with the car. I installed mine at N1 in Sunway... did the timer and speed meter there too. Took sometime, but did a job.

goto here http://pivotjp.com/product/flame-sml-v-e.html and u will find all the information that you need... i also attached a jpeg of the basic wiring diagram that i pulled out from the pivot site. Have the compatibility list with you when buying ur stuffs, it kinda helps cos i don't think some these fellas that sell stuffs don get enuf information from the net.

the rides we have are a rare breed... just need to be patient...

Attachments

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
chang1,

Sorry fella, i am not into big time mods. Apologies that i can't provide you information on installers in JB.

Funny as it seems, you are from Singapore... the big guns of Colts are based in Singapore. Maybe you should try this forum -=( DC:3 )=- (Powered by Invision Power Board). Tons of information... tons of goodies... they even know more than the fellas from Australia. The members of dc3 have the coolest mods around. These guys are the real thing... i am learning too from them.

However on the pivot, most fella will look at the colt and say i dun dare to try or this will not work with the car. I installed mine at N1 in Sunway... which did timer and speed meter. Took sometime, but did a job.

goto here PRODUCT and u will find all the information that you need... i also attached a jpeg of the basic wiring diagram that i pulled out from the pivot site. Have the compatibility list with you when buying ur stuffs, it kinda helps cos i don't think some these fellas that sell stuffs don get enuf information from the net.

the rides we have, are rare... just need to be patient...

Last edited:

chang1

Sep 6, 2007
chang1,

Sorry fella, i am not into big time mods. Apologies that i can't provide you information on installers in JB.

Funny as it seems, you are from Singapore... the big guns of Colts are based in Singapore. Maybe you should try this forum -=( DC:3 )=- (Powered by Invision Power Board). Tons of information... tons of goodies... they even know more than the fellas from Australia. The members of dc3 have the coolest mods around. These guys are the real thing... i am learning too from them.

However on the pivot, most fella will look at the colt and say i dun dare to try or this will not work with the car. I installed mine at N1 in Sunway... which did timer and speed meter. Took sometime, but did a job.

ShallowRiver,

I have been to this Pivot Website before, and as i had mentioned, It does not specify in the Compatibilty list on Z27W. Thats why need to see anyone has actually done it. As for the DC3. No one can confirm that the speed limiter overwrite works on this ride.( Only says that it can read the speed ,Thats all.)
Please note there are no speed limitations on Manual version R's only the CVT ones are affected by this speed limitations.).

Anyway thanks for your feedback., I was actually hoping someone in My would have tried it out as your workshops does wonders to any models of vehicles available. Even if its RARE...Thanks again and Have a good day..

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
chang1,

PM me your email address... i will email u a compatibility list... for the pivot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dremel said:
any rough suggestion for proton satria ? i'm not sure whether mine is 6kg(F)-5kg(R) or 5kg(F)-4kg(R).. does there any label of spring rate printed on titan's spring? coz Richard seems doesn't have the record.. coz mine is 2nd hand. The only thing that he said was.. 'wah.. your spring is quite hard'

I assume mine is 6/5 or 5/4 is because i got 2 friend running on 4/3 which are sgti and putra. Theirs is abit softer than mine.. with same damping settings.
Hi

As for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience