Waja 1.8 Cobra immobiliser box location

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Update,
They said they managed to get the engine to start but it kept dying.

however They wont confirm its the fuel pump
Is there any specific reason why they cannot test the existing fuel pump? Wont feeding a current to it cause it to run? If need to pressurise it, wont rerouting the fuel line to an injector produce a spray?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Went to see the car just now...kinda sad to see its not moving and covered in dust.
the center console and handbrake console area is removed. Seems like they are trying to bypass the cobra box which is under the radio in the center console.

I also drop a 2nd hand cobra box for them to test...finger crossed.

However, i really thanked them for parking my car under shade in the service bay.

This car must run....cabinet minister already approved for me to keep this ride and sell the BLM for upgrade...heheh

Reactions: Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hope all goes well......
well, i can only hope that is until just now where sc called and said they got error code-throttle body but after swapping, it sill wont start. He said i can leave it there for longer time as they slowly work on it when they have the time or take it somewhere else.

Running out of option and time. My situation is worse than #BMWwaitingforreveal.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
well, i can only hope that is until just now where sc called and said they got error code-throttle body but after swapping, it sill wont start. He said i can leave it there for longer time as they slowly work on it when they have the time or take it somewhere else.

Running out of option and time. My situation is worse than #BMWwaitingforreveal.
Now you're just mocking me.. :thefinger:

I'm seriously surprised the SC is taking so long to troubleshoot.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

back door mah....thats why slow.
now at the sc,they will call hq down to solve it.will cost more for sure.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Suprising that even SC cannot resolve the issue
Not just to me, even the tech was surprised themselves. They are expecting to get the car running but after swapping out the throttle body and give up when it still refuse to start.
Now waiting for HQ guys whom supposed to be more expert to solve it.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Lol .. if SC cannot fix it, ask Proton for a full refund or at least replace your Waja with a Preve. :biggrin:
nothing paid so nothing to refund lor...
preve wont do..no leather except the latest facelift version but i'm not looking for new car for replacement...lots of choice in the used market.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
nothing paid so nothing to refund lor...
preve wont do..no leather except the latest facelift version but i'm not looking for new car for replacement...lots of choice in the used market.
Lol .. you did pay for your Waja didnt you? They sold you a car that cannot be started nor fixed. So refund should be for the whole car and not services.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I ask him before, he supplying parts and technician trying to solve his problem. If under SC probably everything changed already......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Lol .. you did pay for your Waja didnt you? They sold you a car that cannot be started nor fixed. So refund should be for the whole car and not services.
hehe...nope i didnt pay for the car,seriously.....
so i'm not entitled for 'refund'.

wonder if swappin to manual cps halfcut is worth it...hmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As above that which 1 need minimise mod on putra to able to fit in? If i drop in Evo2 front bodykit do this match with putra overall side and rear view? Any advises N comments r appreciate.

Since i have all parts from evo2 wihtout lips only if not using is a waste. How much nows a day for mirage hood and bumber only either big spot light and small fog light, didn't care since going to cut it to let way for my oil cooler and intercooler piping. Those 2nd generation mivec bumber can fit to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience