Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro. 6UE5t waiting for your review, because if good he might try too.....lol :biggrin:
Yeah but honestly, I'm getting less and less interested every time with this tire now, coz no reliable reviews and the one that's already published said that it's rubbish! I might be more inclined to try S1 Evo2, V12 Evo2 or even RE003 now than this V701. In fact I'm getting even more and more interested with the new FK510 now, especially if it's even cheaper than those! :biggrin: Otherwise just forget all those and close eye go for PS4! Anyway by the time my CSC5s are finished in a year or 2, hopefully prices would be lower already.

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Yeah but honestly, I'm getting less and less interested every time with this tire now, coz no reliable reviews and the one that's already published said that it's rubbish! I might be more inclined to try S1 Evo2, V12 Evo2 or even RE003 now than this V701. In fact I'm getting even more and more interested with the new FK510 now, especially if it's even cheaper than those! :biggrin: Otherwise just forget all those and close eye go for PS4! Anyway by the time my CSC5s are finished in a year or 2, hopefully prices would be lower already.
I did read on the FK510 as well. I doubt it's yet to be sold in Malaysia (I hope i'm right). As of RE003 I can vouch for its an awesome tire both wet and dry and my tires are least maintained henceforth uneven botak, but still, it grips better than my previous T1-R. My only consideration of not going too expensive with my tires is because I would be selling off my ride the same time next year. Would want to keep it in the UHP range but the lower spectrum if you may

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I did read on the FK510 as well. I doubt it's yet to be sold in Malaysia (I hope i'm right). As of RE003 I can vouch for its an awesome tire both wet and dry and my tires are least maintained henceforth uneven botak, but still, it grips better than my previous T1-R. My only consideration of not going too expensive with my tires is because I would be selling off my ride the same time next year. Would want to keep it in the UHP range but the lower spectrum if you may
Selling your car? Then you should go for the cheaper V12Evo2....hahaha:rofl:
FK510 I think same like GY Asy3 and CSC5 start from 17". don't think they have in 15"

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Unless our currency don't drop further, if not sure will go up....:banghead:
Maybe by then CPC6 will be here dy.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, if going to sell the car just buy the cheaper V12E2, it might be even better than the V701!

Unless our currency don't drop further, if not sure will go up....:banghead:
Maybe by then CPC6 will be here dy.....:driver:
Yes CPC6 too seems interesting but again depends on the pricing. If price is expensive like CSC5 then might as well go for PS4 but if can be quite cheaper than PS4 then worth to try. From LYN forum, someone posted that it's already on sale in SG now and cheaper a bit than PS4. Same case with F1A3, how will be the pricing compared to PS4. Those 3 are the premium tires now for 17' sizes. So if got more budget I'd go with one of those, if not then those other cheaper ones with S1E2 probably my first choice followed by the FK510.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, if going to sell the car just buy the cheaper V12E2, it might be even better than the V701!

Yes CPC6 too seems interesting but again depends on the pricing. If price is expensive like CSC5 then might as well go for PS4 but if can be quite cheaper than PS4 then worth to try. From LYN forum, someone posted that it's already on sale in SG now and cheaper a bit than PS4. Same case with F1A3, how will be the pricing compared to PS4. Those 3 are the premium tires now for 17' sizes. So if got more budget I'd go with one of those, if not then those other cheaper ones with S1E2 probably my first choice followed by the FK510.
Was surprised CPC6 matching F1A3 and PS4, as all the while that 2 was against CSC6....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please suggest the best solution for a comfortable ride with minimal body roll. At the same time, also to keep car from sinking too much when heavy loaded with passengers. What is the way to go for the best of both world?

All I can think of is either:
1. softer spring + thicker anti roll bar
2. hi-lo soft-hard adjustables
3. progressive spring
Which one? Or any other way?

Currently my car is running on hi-lo adjustables and I don't really like the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience