The Ulu Yam Rush !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
All say cruise lah, slow drive lah but actually super duper fast......hhahahhahah:rofl:

Yalor.....My first experience like that lor....Friend tell me say is chilling drive...Slow la....Enjoy the drive....Reach there only....All drive like as though got a RM1mil grand prize waiting.....:thefinger::thefinger:

Yup very true.....all fake one prior to convoy
Not even reach hill also on highway 200km/h d = cruising :thefinger:

Yup very true.....all fake one prior to convoy
Not even reach hill also on highway 200km/h d = cruising :thefinger:

Wah! 200kph cruising.......fuh! cannot catch up, mine 190 max, speed cut.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Wahlau.. "drive" not "race". Who cares fast or slow? Got family or not I wouldn't want to damage my car!

Before go, say drive, reach there time, race......lol:driver:

Yah first time I join a gathering to go up Genting, they said can bring family so ok lo I assume just normal cruising drive only and I brought my family. Then when going up they all went fast so no choice got to follow (coz first time I also didn't know directions). Luckily my family already used to my driving. Only me that time brought full family too! However next time afterwards, I come alone only. :biggrin:

Last time also went up Genting and condition was a bit wet, and got a couple of new joiners with full families too, so I told them don't go too fast and all say "yeah2", but then when driving they still going pretty fast! Hence those new joiners with families were left behind a long way back.

Cannot one, the moment one shoots off, the next will follow, and then all hell break loose......lol

Yoyo... all bross.. can i join for touge???

Got my car but no one to touge with... driving alone sometimes also feel quite sien... haha

Should start a rule.....Like first one to reach there get penalty.....Or first one to open up a big gap from the convoy get penalty....Hahahahhaahh

I do not recommend touge at sempah at night now because construction works are still on-going to repair the landslide area. Weekend morning is a pain in the ass because of cyclists. Best time is weekday late morning or weekend mid noon.

I do not recommend touge at sempah at night now because construction works are still on-going to repair the landslide area. Weekend morning is a pain in the ass because of cyclists. Best time is weekday late morning or weekend mid noon.

So Ulu Yam early morning is better?:driver:

Yayaya...just need oneee fella to start....

My car just got scratched by duno who... somemore at my hse... Fxxkkk... damm emo... :mad::mad:

Few hundreds gone to repair.... emo lagi..

With small group already difficult to control, if big group then worse......hhahhahahha:rofl:

Few hundred to repair, that is some scratch loh.......:rolleyes:

If vr2turbo go I wanna sit his car go touge. :biggrin:

ever since I changed my brakes back to stock I've been driving a lot slower. No longer suitable for touge-ing la my car

If vr2turbo go I wanna sit his car go touge. :biggrin:

ever since I changed my brakes back to stock I've been driving a lot slower. No longer suitable for touge-ing la my car

Change back to your BBK loh.......or you waiting project car for weekend......lol:biggrin:

VR also need tyre change liao, GT Radial HPY harden, in wet acceleration slipping left and right dy....:bawling:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom