The Ulu Yam Rush !

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I prefer uluyam roads more than Sempah or Genting roads. But Uluyam sometimes has trucks and cyclists which is annoying.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I prefer uluyam roads more than Sempah or Genting roads. But Uluyam sometimes has trucks and cyclists which is annoying.
Genting now got more of that annoying juddering small bumps, then going down more & more big speed bumps.
Ulu Yam nice smooth roads but only single lane 2 ways so once stuck behind someone slow, then need to be more careful and patient to overtake. At night also very dark.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Go early. Push of at 7am. Usally that time no lorries. And very few bikers or cyclist
Still sleeping time leh...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Genting now got more of that annoying juddering small bumps, then going down more & more big speed bumps.
Ulu Yam nice smooth roads but only single lane 2 ways so once stuck behind someone slow, then need to be more careful and patient to overtake. At night also very dark.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Still sleeping time leh...
The touge kaki all go very early one......reach there for breakfast......lol:rofl:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I never try at night before. I scared.......:dong::dong:

Usually early morning. Ulu yam not so much cyclist. But if you go late, got bikes and lorries.

Early morning good mah. Air is fresh.....Well at least it is fresh b4 the touge starts la...Hahahahha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tranquil atmosphere of A’ Famosa Resort, Melaka, was broken by the sounds of rumbling exhausts as about 30 cars from Kuala Lumpur, Seremban, Melaka and Johor converged at the open air car park of A’ Famosa Waterworld to take part in the inaugural MLOC Gymkhana Super Series 2010. - by Mizunori for MLOC...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience