peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
Hi, I need some advice on what upgrades I should get for MyVi Extreme (2013). As this is my first car I'm not that familiar with all of this. I appreciate any advice given. Thanks in advance :)
You all make the TS runaway :rofl:

Since its your first car, I assume that you just started to exposed yourself into this modification scene. The advice we give is only for your reference / guide, If you are into the stuffs that you want to mod your vehicle, there is no way we can change your mind. You will be gaining experience slowly while on the process. Newbie always will go for looks more than function, and slowly either you stop or you will be heading into function mods.

Who you hang out with effects what you will be doing on your car.

If this car is mine.
Full sets of Ultra Racing Bars, if on budget. Then just fix those important one.
15'' with some decent rubber, if on budget. Save some money first, tires effect most.
Then will go for adjustable, if on budget again. Get some performance shock & spring. Not lowerd spring or potong spring arr.
Full set piping from front to rear, please visit much more experience exhaust shop.

By this kind of mod, your car can't go faster. But its you, that can go faster. IMO..

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014
this look like axia:smokin:
pls tell me I'm not the only one that thinks the MyVi looks hell alot better than that.

You all make the TS runaway :rofl:

Since its your first car, I assume that you just started to exposed yourself into this modification scene. The advice we give is only for your reference / guide, If you are into the stuffs that you want to mod your vehicle, there is no way we can change your mind. You will be gaining experience slowly while on the process. Newbie always will go for looks more than function, and slowly either you stop or you will be heading into function mods.

Who you hang out with effects what you will be doing on your car.

If this car is mine.
Full sets of Ultra Racing Bars, if on budget. Then just fix those important one.
15'' with some decent rubber, if on budget. Save some money first, tires effect most.
Then will go for adjustable, if on budget again. Get some performance shock & spring. Not lowerd spring or potong spring arr.
Full set piping from front to rear, please visit much more experience exhaust shop.

By this kind of mod, your car can't go faster. But its you, that can go faster. IMO..
Thanks for your wise words sir :adore: is/are there any specific brand recommendations I should know off?

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
pls tell me I'm not the only one that thinks the MyVi looks hell alot better than that.

Thanks for your wise words sir :adore: is/are there any specific brand recommendations I should know off?
Get a pair of decent 15" rims, and then get a set of Potenza RE002's! :biggrin:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Stopppp. My RE002 still have 95% of thread. :rolleyes: And I already can get below that price for R1R. :biggrin:
Including installation and yada? Why aren't you getting it yet?

Also, jchooo, I'll call you OP here. Ehh not necessarily. It's an extreme tyre. Very good grip on dry, but quite the bad in rain. You might want to do some research on tyres first. Heh.

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED

Also, jchooo, I'll call you OP here. Ehh not necessarily. It's an extreme tyre. Very good grip on dry, but quite the bad in rain. You might want to do some research on tyres first. Heh.
Its because on that time, I was fixing the new RE002 with the new rims. Then I ask about R1R's when my car is ready. :banghead:

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014

Waait then what's your recommendation for balanced tyres? Cos I don't think I'll be changing tyres often :x

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Sorry if this sound stupid, but our of curiosity, can our MyVi really race?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

The wira1.8, putra & gti uses the F5M222 g/box.

If we buy a g/box of 4g93P from a chop shop (Japan Model)

Is the G/Box model same ??

I bought one recently but the model is F5M311 or something like that.

I asked for Putra G/Box & he gave me this one....

Is it the same ??

Pls. advise....TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience