Do you think a bad looking face will spoil his/her image?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
so.. you wanna get that nice headlamp mod so that you can see the road in front of you coz the road ahead will be all lighted up. better visibility. nicer ride. wow.

like life, how well we drive matters not so much on the parts. our spirit counts for more.

everyone can drive fast car but not everyone can drive car fast. hear before?

and what's wrong with being petite..
Am I thinking what you are thinking? :confused:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Actually youtube has a lot of tips of how to make breasts appear larger, usually by wearing padded pushup bras. Even got tips for shemales by shemales.

Groupon got lots of such padded pushup bras. This is why I'm usually not impressed when I see slim girls walking around with what look like large but most probably breasts mod.

Slim girls often have naturally small breasts. Even if larger, they aren't as large as horny guys like to think they are.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually youtube has a lot of tips of how to make breasts appear larger, usually by wearing padded pushup bras. Even got tips for shemales by shemales.

Groupon got lots of such padded pushup bras. This is why I'm usually not impressed when I see slim girls walking around with what look like large but most probably breasts mod.

Slim girls often have naturally small breasts. Even if larger, they aren't as large as horny guys like to think they are.
Have brother, slim girls with heavy front. Seen many, not padded but bouncy....

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Have brother, slim girls with heavy front. Seen many, not padded but bouncy....
Double or triple counting. Not many. it is not normal.

Edit: I forgot to mention that breasts are mostly just fats. So, the slimer you are, the smaller the breasts tend to be. There are exceptions of course -- due to genes, one can have large breasts (slim girls) or even small breasts (large women).

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn...hate push up bras...is like the Toyota TRD Vios in Malaysia...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You not like back door one meh?....faster cabut......:vroam:
I com your house also thru front door right...I'm not really into ass kinda thing. Not me at least...:listen:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You guys.... TS started some topic on breast surgery and all wolves came in and as usual, the thread goes on with all kind of things even the TS is nowhere to be seen. Talk other things la...cock surgery? Wakakaka

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Size does NOT matter

SKILL IS..

Remember d video ae86 vs GTR? :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, anyone care to share some ownership /driving /problematic experiences with this car? I know it's quite new to the market but i believe there are quite a number of owners out there.

More specifically, does anyone face any issues with the dual clutch gearbox?

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience