Car almost stolen AGAIN

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Learn together that friend can be you, but learn from a friend, cannot be u cuz u r also planning to learn from the friend that I plan to learn from :biggrin:
Hahahha u never say u wanted to, so didn't expect.

Install a tracker in your car, can trace your car , switch off engine with your phone or calling the HQ.
Park underground for awhile then signal is lost. And I think those tracker doesn't refresh location actively, only after a few mins.

if one could sit and wait and "fish" the dumbass, I'l have myself some buddies armed with bats. Once the thief is spotted, its wacking time before handing over to the police....
Pakat with TS then. I volunteer as tribute!

Ah! kill switch is not to have power to starter mah! not kill the battery? Done before without problems. If not kill power to fuel pump then....:biggrin:
Ohhhhh. I thought straightaway as battery kill switch.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, mechanic's client Evo 6.5 with GPS tracker also stolen.....:banghead:
Probably using a gps jammer, thief's are getting more high tech huh?
well a combo of security gadgets, for example
GPS tracker, immobilizer, steering lock would make it very hard for the thief to steal your car but it's not thief proof.

My perdana v6 had a steering lock but it was successfully stolen, my mistake was parking it outside a condo because no visitors were allowed to stay midnight without permission.

To reduce the risk of theft, always park in safe areas. Always park inside your house compound if possible, if you go to eat at a mamak, make sure you park your car where you can see it,
always park at a paid car park. No point saving a few ringgit which risk your car getting scratched, damaged, stolen, etc

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Probably using a gps jammer, thief's are getting more high tech huh?
well a combo of security gadgets, for example
GPS tracker, immobilizer, steering lock would make it very hard for the thief to steal your car but it's not thief proof.

My perdana v6 had a steering lock but it was successfully stolen, my mistake was parking it outside a condo because no visitors were allowed to stay midnight without permission.

To reduce the risk of theft, always park in safe areas. Always park inside your house compound if possible, if you go to eat at a mamak, make sure you park your car where you can see it,
always park at a paid car park. No point saving a few ringgit which risk your car getting scratched, damaged, stolen, etc
Yup, agree that no system is full proof. More to delay them.
Let me fill in more to the Evo theft. Story from my mechanic who got it from the owner.
Stolen from his Condo. Was away on holiday using his MPV. Evo was with GPS trekker, sms alert, alarm and some lock. Seems because he parked lower level car park, probably phone line signal was bad therefore sms alert did not alert. As for the GPS it seems the thief knows how to disarm. Guards on their round saw some people at the car, but they bluff the guard that they were mechanics and car cannot start (you know our guard standard).:banghead::banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, agree that no system is full proof. More to delay them.
Let me fill in more to the Evo theft. Story from my mechanic who got it from the owner.
Stolen from his Condo. Was away on holiday using his MPV. Evo was with GPS trekker, sms alert, alarm and some lock. Seems because he parked lower level car park, probably phone line signal was bad therefore sms alert did not alert. As for the GPS it seems the thief knows how to disarm. Guards on their round saw some people at the car, but they bluff the guard that they were mechanics and car cannot start (you know our guard standard).:banghead::banghead:
This whole car stealing syndicate seems to be very professional. Probably already targeted that Evo for quite some time. At the end, is the car retrieved back?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hmm iswara also become a hot car. i should be more careful with my wira. my celica i wount be worried as the car wont drive for long. haha will break anytime..

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
what car are u driving ? Heavy modded ?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This whole car stealing syndicate seems to be very professional. Probably already targeted that Evo for quite some time. At the end, is the car retrieved back?
Yup, very professional. Nope, did not get the car back.....

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

hmm iswara also become a hot car. i should be more careful with my wira. my celica i wount be worried as the car wont drive for long. haha will break anytime..
Wira some more striking yellow.....hahahahahha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, very professional. Nope, did not get the car back.....

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Wira some more striking yellow.....hahahahahha:biggrin:
The poor Evo is probably lying dead at some halfcut shop now after being chopped/dismembered by the criminals. :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
End up as half cut....:bawling:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think called Tommi Mäkinen special, right?
Yeah, Tommi Makinen edition. As far as I know, it had different rims, special Recaro seats and different bumpers than the normal Evo 6. I'm not sure about the performance differences though...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nowadays park inside also can get stolen...
Yeah like what VR2 mentioned about the case of his mechanic's client Evo 6.5. Inside condo with security guards also can get stolen. No where is safe. Unless you want to put your car inside a vault or something. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah like what VR2 mentioned about the case of his mechanic's client Evo 6.5. Inside condo with security guards also can get stolen. No where is safe. Unless you want to put your car inside a vault or something. :rofl:
Hire full time guard stand next to your car.....hahahaha:rofl: but then maybe he kena wallop and car still get stolen with the crime nowadays....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get a underground garage...where your garage floor can be lowered down :rofl:
A bit like james bond feel adi.

Hire full time guard stand next to your car.....hahahaha:rofl: but then maybe he kena wallop and car still get stolen with the crime nowadays....:smokin:
End up later the guard shoot u in the head and drive away your Lambo, or Evo....:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
A guard might be outnumbered by the criminals. And the criminal nowadays don't really care about guards or not if they are prepared.

Get a underground garage...where your garage floor can be lowered down :rofl:
A bit like james bond feel adi.

End up later the guard shoot u in the head and drive away your Lambo, or Evo....:rofl:
Or you can try tying up the wheels with metal chains? I don't know whether that will work or not. :biggrin: