Random Exotics Pics 2

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Holy @#*@&(&!(@&#!!!!

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

I was trying to convince a R8 V10 owner to do this... Did not succeed. If he said yes, my gawd... Just listen to that noise! Watch the video!

Stasis V10 R8 Spyder

By the way Tom, I'll be joining you soon with my "Kermit" project. *laughs* Won't be the same shade of green as yours but green non the less. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

I was trying to convince a R8 V10 owner to do this... Did not succeed. If he said yes, my gawd... Just listen to that noise! Watch the video!

Stasis V10 R8 Spyder

By the way Tom, I'll be joining you soon with my "Kermit" project. *laughs* Won't be the same shade of green as yours but green non the less. :biggrin:
Can't wait to see yours when its done, perhaps a joint shoot of your R53 SV and the R53 RS at garibaldi :)

Since we're at engine bays, heres a pic (not mine though) showing another route to the neverending quest for more ponies...

(Source from speedhunters.com)
okay this guy is insane. no airbox, velocity stacks + water methanol injection..

midship, put on some itbs in your SMG :)

Planning was the name of the game with this stack setup. Just like with Dick Cook’s E46 stacks, we knew we wanted something totally trick, something that immediately grabs the eye and makes you wonder more and more about it. After plenty of designs (and plenty of time spent in AutoCAD), we narrowed ourselves down to a few main ideas — we wanted them in aluminum, we wanted a new catch can design, we wanted water-meth injection (as opposed to nitrous), and we wanted them to look mean. And so we accomplished all four of those ideas in one fell swoop. And so, we made these:

Made entirely from 6061-grade aluminum, this new velocity stack set for the E9x M3 was conceived, designed, cut out and assembled in-house at Fluid MotorUnion. Our system incorporates an Aquamist (care of Howerton Engineering) water-methanol injection system, which runs from the tank in the back to a specially-designed manifold that splits up the 6mm inlet to eight 4mm direct-injection nozzles, which are placed at the ends of the arms that stretch over each individual stack. The tubing from the manifold to the nozzles, just like on the DCM3, are fed through specific channels in the arms themselves. When all’s said and done, it looks like the grim reaper’s put his special touch on this system.

You may notice a couple nozzles are missing. We’re getting them ASAP, but we didn’t want to delay this entire post (and all the picture-taking behind it) just because of a couple small nozzles. If you’ll be at Supercar Saturdays this coming week (and if not, I suggest you come see what it’s all about), we’ll be displaying the final product there, as well.

We’d like to think it turned out well. Only time will tell, however. We still have to mount the AN fittings to the catch can and finish routing that system, too. After we get the nozzles and remainder of the catch can installed, we’re going to try and get some videos of the sound, and perhaps a dyno run or two. It’s all on the way. Thanks again to Jeff at Howerton Engineering for helping us get this done in short order!

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Going through those pic is like machine mechanism sex orgasm over n over n over n over again... OMG...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
yesterday on top gear they tested the panamera turbo....jeremy said it is ugly....haha..

*dun know when actually it is recorded*

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Liked all the super/hypercars.. Especially SLR722S,LP640,458,911 Turbo,GTR 35.. Thanks for sharing.. :biggrin:

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@Rubix: I don't think that Gallardo is a Superleggera. Like you said, a Superleggera's stripes are pretty different and I think that the spoiler is an aftermarket install. This is how a real Superleggera looks like:

Hope this helps...:)

And btw, I don't think the white car's an exotic. It's a Fiat Coupe...

Rubix

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
@Rubix: I don't think that Gallardo is a Superleggera. Like you said, a Superleggera's stripes are pretty different and I think that the spoiler is an aftermarket install. This is how a real Superleggera looks like:

Hope this helps...:)

And btw, I don't think the white car's an exotic. It's a Fiat Coupe...
Ooh ok, i just thought it might be cause of the decals and the badge and the brakes, thx for the feedback anyway, cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
My fren informed me that his Proton Perdana V6, bearing # DAM 9751,
silver color was stolen from LCCT parking, could be on the 16,17 or 18th May 2010,
therefore pls keep a lookout for this car, if found this car, pls call

Tommats 013 399 3355 / 012 456 2927.

tq bros.

info of the car
1. rear SV4 side markers at bumper
2. red rear reflector
3. BWM front fender signal indicators.
4. Eterna rear spoiler.
5. 17" sport rims with black insert...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience