Random Shot: MKVI GTI Hurt: Empire Shopping Gallery Explosion

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

When some of us were watching the Champion's League game at that time, this happened: SUBANG JAYA: Four people were injured while more than 300 were rescued and evacuated after a suspected gas leak caused an explosion on the lower ground floor of the Empire Shopping Gallery here early Wednesday. Firemen assessing the damage from the explosion. Firemen from the Subang Jaya Fire and Rescue Department also rescued four other people who were trapped at the lower ground floor of the complex, which also houses a hotel. The injured, including a Nepali security guard and a local, who sustained cuts caused by falling shattered glass, were sent to the University Malaya Medical Centre for treatment.
The 3.45am explosion damaged two other floors in the complex. It also caused damage to the adjoining office block and studio apartments.

The scene at the Empire Shopping complex Wednesday morning.
Subang Jaya Fire and Rescue Department station chief Mohd Khairi Daud said they were assisted by their colleagues from Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas in evacuating the hotel guests, numbering more than 300 people.
The damage to the lower and ground floor of the mall was caused by the impact of the explosion rather than fire, said Selangor Fire and Rescue Department deputy director of operations Mohd Sani Harul.
"The first fire engine that arrived at the scene took only about five minutes to put out the fire in some areas," he said.
Mohd Sani said inspectors from the Public Works Department (JKR) and civil construction consultants had examined the pillars and structures of the building to determine the extent of the damage.[/QUOTE]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience