ZTH Miri Members

might be a few hours late in wishing u all a happy new year...hahaha,better late then never..
could not make it today,had to go 2 another place...

Alom,sunday tok we both try..1.3 vs 1.5... just 4 fun?? what say you? hehehe

Hahaha..ya men tipu dah ya..mun mok men dakya,mok tuka taya lok...use back my 13" rims.hahaha..but then again, i know i'll lose one.~duhhh~

Dah cuba dolok.dari mings all the way till lutong traffic light..remember?

Last edited:
The wira GSR sounds like the Turbo has problems. See his high rev, not smooth. macam ada batuk. Original rims n tyres, not surprised wheel spin. He just cant launch at high rpm

jauh juga ko testing?

dari ming - lutong traffic light?

it used to be from taman tunku all the way to permyjaya when me and ACQ together with some of our rempit friends, when were using our 100 sports, ss2 and ex5 class - sometime after SPM before - which is like 8 years before....kehkehkeh

:ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

Hehehe..dat one accidently ba..1st2 plan wanna cruise...slalu tgk, speeding.

miriguy: yeah, i noticed that too..After wheelspin twice at the starting line, he decided to tapao one of his friend in the car with him. then baru the wheel spin kurang abit.

Bump:
jauh juga ko testing?

dari ming - lutong traffic light?
Hehehe..dat one accidently ba..1st2 plan wanna cruise...slalu tgk, speeding.

miriguy: yeah, i noticed that too..After wheelspin twice at the starting line, he decided to tapao one of his friend in the car with him. then baru the wheel spin kurang abit.

he tapau the dark color ae111? launching is very important. wheels are too. did u see me with him? by 2nd gear, he is way back. Then my 3rd gear has slipped belt, so i cant race to the end. With QMF also, only until 3rd gear

Last edited:
no la..what i meant by tapao was he bring his friend as the passenger so that heavier ma..so more traction.

haiya...:adore:i cannot make it this sunday,my wheel demam panas admited at colombia-asia...hehehe:rofl:

Hahaha..ya men tipu dah ya..mun mok men dakya,mok tuka taya lok...use back my 13" rims.hahaha..but then again, i know i'll lose one.~duhhh~

Dah cuba dolok.dari mings all the way till lutong traffic light..remember?

haha,ya pun u were with 4 ppl in d car,me only 2...dis sunday,1 person only..sure can wan..who knws,u might surprise everybdy?? maybe proton SOT abit,masuk block 1.5, accidentally??.

haha,ya pun u were with 4 ppl in d car,me only 2...dis sunday,1 person only..sure can wan..who knws,u might surprise everybdy?? maybe proton SOT abit,masuk block 1.5, accidentally??.

Hahaha..mun bena la.. Lelah ku disoal siasat klak. Hehehe.. Im not sure if im going this sunday tho. Mun esok ku sik g kebun,then sunday i'll be going to the kebun la. If tomorrow go kebun,then you might see me at the dragstrip.

it used to be from taman tunku all the way to permyjaya when me and ACQ together with some of our rempit friends, when were using our 100 sports, ss2 and ex5 class - sometime after SPM before - which is like 8 years before....kehkehkeh

:ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

miss those days...hehehe.. only now realise how annoying it is to others,oh well..hahaha:thefinger::thefinger:

i cannot make it today shane my kuda batuk kering + asma...hehehe:rofl::rofl:

I was thr from 430 to 530pm. Shane came and left, no challengers. GSR Aeroback was thr again, this time the Sifu drive. Lost to EF Green abit this time.

Not much cars went today. No ZTH members around. See the ZTH sticker on my car. Just had it done today. Not easy to stick from the inside.

Sticker costs RM20, installation RM10.

There is another MIRI word that i havent stick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom