ZTH Miri Members

founder want to delete mah delete lor. what can we do? but i think he wont do again lor. last time when the page reach 250 will going back until page 150.
so everybody cheeerrrsssss.......................kekekeeee.........

e98cb2b3.jpg

new launched!!!!

anyway i think everybody dunno wat engine is this!!! so i tell u lar is evo 11 which launch at bangkok hahahahahhaha c the latest body look like boat at the river and when come to road sure become evo11 liao!!!!!!!! kekekekekekkekeke

nice photo u posted here pete!!!

When lutong air strip close in future, we move all turbo engine on a boat to play at the river, same area. hahaaa

hahaha good idea.then no need to scare of the white bunny anymore.

hahaha shay long time no see !!!

ya....if i can...i do consider abt having a boat !!!

bring gals out....they got no place to ESCAPE....hahahaha let them run...o even jump into the sea...juz let them choose whether of runing o enjoy having the pleasure with me hahahaa

good ideas rite guys ??

last sunday's motorbike race is attracted many bruneian join n got their own trophy !!!!! when is the drag to be race oh!!! still hv to wait for august!!!!

hahaha shay long time no see !!!

ya....if i can...i do consider abt having a boat !!!

bring gals out....they got no place to ESCAPE....hahahaha let them run...o even jump into the sea...juz let them choose whether of runing o enjoy having the pleasure with me hahahaa

good ideas rite guys ??

waaahhhhhhh...............like that such things u also can figure out. not bad not bad. really such good idea. but when u sent back the girl on land then that is the time ur butt will standby to having 10 times Rotan meal! kekekkeeee..............

waaahhhhhhh...............like that such things u also can figure out. not bad not bad. really such good idea. but when u sent back the girl on land then that is the time ur butt will standby to having 10 times Rotan meal! kekekkeeee..............

hahaha ops....but after the pleasure i think they wont wan to report liaw hahahaha

who noes they will dun wan to leave the boat liaw leh hahahah:_:

haha, not all boat got turbo, only vessels have turbo diesel boosting non stop :)