[ZeroV6] Community Car Club

oh.. hehe.. sorry sorry.. forgotten.. ;p hmms.. if gear box reali kong then i think ur car also kenot drive edi lo.. cos last time when my perdana use sei engine then driving kong, the whole car kenot drive and the stereng become hard to turn everything n etc.. but hmms.. if ur rpm when switch to low gear suddenli go up alot and come out continuing rough sound, maybe gearbox PROB.. not KONG ya.. try changing gear oil and see how.. ? original proton would be the best.. :)

do correct if im wrong ya sifus.. :)

OK BRO...THANKS FOR YA ADVICE....:rofl: ...WILL TRY IT OUT!

wahhh...long time i never follow this thread....now even more merrier...hehehe

btw, who need bearing replacement? err i mean wheel bearing...

So lah Bro... Confirm cannot turun either Al-Safa or Tanjung... I'm in Kuching aledi... sure nice if can TT with all of u... 1st TT some more is it?

Bro Danz,

pehhh naik pangkat lah plak!....SOUTHERN REP........ hehehehehe....

THE ONE N ONLY SOUTHERN REP N MEMBER lah bro....kekekekekz

Thanks neway:adore:

Bro Danz,

pehhh naik pangkat lah plak!....SOUTHERN REP........ hehehehehe....

THE ONE N ONLY SOUTHERN REP N MEMBER lah bro....kekekekekz

Thanks neway:adore:

ahahaha....good la...at least got southern rep ....anyone in northern side?

So lah Bro... Confirm cannot turun either Al-Safa or Tanjung... I'm in Kuching aledi... sure nice if can TT with all of u... 1st TT some more is it?

yeah its the 1st tt...wat u doin in kuching? holiday or work?
when u coming back to kl?

bros...need some advice...
i need to change my lower arm & tie rod end....

any advice on how much is the cost of it?
thanx

go for japan made lower arm...e.g 555 or mitsubishi.......dun use made in UK (ulu kelang) 1........sure u'll need to change again after a few mths use...

what about SuperPro?
anyone know about it?

superpro is just a bush set...not a lower arm....usually the mech will pump out your existing rubber bush and pump in the superpro bush as a replacement....definitely,a good choice coz it's pu.....rather than the OEM rubber bush.....
And it's much-much-much costly.............

That's my next modifications........

steven,
u know how much the bush set cost?
can we just buy the lower arm bush?
is the bush make our ride stif?

i think, if its stronger and better, why not?

i jst sold one set of front lower arms with pu bushes and original rear perdana reflector for a total of rm550.. damn reluctant to sell.. but i needed the money.. aihhs..

super pro pu bushes 1 set new would cost u ard rm380 including pumping the bushes into the two short lower arms.. long lower arms dont have pu bushes..

and short lower arm 555 is ard rm450 and long lower arm 555 is ard rm650..

actually these arms are not easily spoil.. even those cap ayam also wont so easy spoil.. but the reason ppl go for 555 bcos its made in japan and ppl have trust in japan item.. :)

all the prices quoted are for new items..

but i dont sell them already la.. if u wan shop recommand i can recommand u lo.. hehe.. :)

actually the pu bushes dont help the stablity of the driving significantly.. the most significant is adjustable absobers.. that will really give u the difference.. the stablising bars also the same case with the pu bushes as not much difference can be felt.. all these items jst for the lil bit of difference and for nice only.. if u wan comfort ride, then i suggest dun put the pu bushes.. cos when u go over small rocks and etc, ur ride will feel very bumpy cos all the impact will transfer to ur car's other components n thus, some of ur other parts in ur car will easy spoil (eg sounds coming out from ur interior -.-).. the normal bush will absorb some of the impact thus u wont feel so bumpy..

jst from my experience.. :) feel free to critise this small noob here ya.. hehe.. =p

:burnout:

by the wat.. belalang and danz.. why u guys wan change ur lower arm.. ? wats the prob.. ? usually no probbs with the car arms wan ma.. hehe.. :p

by the wat.. belalang and danz.. why u guys wan change ur lower arm.. ? wats the prob.. ? usually no probbs with the car arms wan ma.. hehe.. :p

thats true, only the bushes is spoil not the arm.
last time, i just get the lower arm form halfcut and change the whole thing. is a cheap way and easy. however it wont last long and now, i have to change it again. but this time, i tought want to change the bush only. thats why i ask about super pro.....

BJW, where can i do this thing? i mean where to buy + pump the bushes + installation... i really hate the noise

One more thing, my speedo meter also spoil. last night i speed up at kesas. the rpm meter just knock at 3-4k rpm only. same thing happen to my mileage. it not rotate anymore. Need to check it also before buying a new meter.

what a month....

Top Bottom