[ZeroV6] Community Car Club

i had my lunch at al-safa last week.....the food is quite nice....
parking space oso got....(at beside the shop)

maybe AL-SAFA mamak for TT...also ok......but i think not everyone knows the direction to reach there.......

i had my lunch at al-safa last week.....the food is quite nice....
parking space oso got....(at beside the shop)

maybe AL-SAFA mamak for TT...also ok......but i think not everyone knows the direction to reach there.......

bro,
tell us where izit.
maybe can look foward

come subang USJ 9 Tanjung.. alot of ppl there and can park at petrol station there.. quite happening.. :)

AL safa sri damansara ah? if there ok ma...near my place.....BELALANG, near your place also kan....

steven, confirm tt there ah? i

f confirm belalang, u fix a date la....

perd54,

i think is your fan belt sound.......if your air con is switch on that time.....
if i is, just tighten the belt only....hehe...:smokin:

well bro, I dun think its the belt...coz the sound is there the time air-con switched off!....n furthermore i just changed all the belts!:confused:
I did bring my car to proton service centre...n guess what they said my gearbox "kong" n need to change!
anyone pls advise!:smokin:

well bro, I dun think its the belt...coz the sound is there the time air-con switched off!....n furthermore i just changed all the belts!:confused:
I did bring my car to proton service centre...n guess what they said my gearbox "kong" n need to change!
anyone pls advise!:smokin:

bring ur car come out tt and we at ZeroV6 will diagnose it for it.. hahahaaas.. =p

jap wawa
perdana54 stay JB la bro...too far for him....he is our southern rep there...

jap wawa
perdana54 stay JB la bro...too far for him....he is our southern rep there...

oh.. hehe.. sorry sorry.. forgotten.. ;p hmms.. if gear box reali kong then i think ur car also kenot drive edi lo.. cos last time when my perdana use sei engine then driving kong, the whole car kenot drive and the stereng become hard to turn everything n etc.. but hmms.. if ur rpm when switch to low gear suddenli go up alot and come out continuing rough sound, maybe gearbox PROB.. not KONG ya.. try changing gear oil and see how.. ? original proton would be the best.. :)

do correct if im wrong ya sifus.. :)

Hahaha.... If Tanjung USJ9 I no need drive out... can just use "bus 11" only...:biggrin:

use 'bus 11' wor.......then u can consider to treat us a drink........keke!:thefinger:

reserve 1 touch & go card for me......will sms u then...........:rolleyes:

perd54,
try check your bearing as well..............go to check with a few mech....

danz,
u hv to ask everyone here whether they wan onot turun to al-safa.......

come subang USJ 9 Tanjung.. alot of ppl there and can park at petrol station there.. quite happening.. :)

i like your idea........can consider...........:biggrin:
but its all depends on the vote......
Fair & Square lerrrrrrr...............:smokin:

anywhere also can ler....
janji got parking....dowan like the scene at dataran prima....gotta wait 1 hr only can eat...just bcos of parking...

use 'bus 11' wor.......then u can consider to treat us a drink........keke!:thefinger:

reserve 1 touch & go card for me......will sms u then...........:rolleyes:

okie... how much credit u need for the TnG??

Top Bottom