Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

zero to hundred sticker

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
buy from them la.they sell it.ask the moderator.

going to shoot both of u hehehehehehehe
go to our forum main page, scroll down,
merchandise section

or get it at KSP Power Sunway. do me a favor while u at it, ask them if the new stock has arrived?

been in ksp for few times...still cannot get the sticker...they left the bomberman sticker...

yup...
click home... scrool down...
merchandise section

follow the leader.. huhuhuh

going to shoot both of u hehehehehehehe
go to our forum main page, scroll down,
merchandise section

why shoot me???shoot the thread starter enough lor.
cabut.....:burnout:

oh jz read the sticker merchandise page n seems like they wan us to do transaction to their account b4 order? n have to wait for 2 weeks at least to receive our order? izit reliable? >.< scare do transaction edi later get nth o..heheh..

yaa,..i think is ok laa...coz zth.com wont makan money....plus the cost not more than Rm100 rite...

or may be u can wait the roadshow lo ....if u in kl...every month lai det they will hv event...zth.com sure there

like penang abit sad laa..zth.com cum often..i wait the sticker n shirt until....hehe:sleep:

I also wanna get zth t shirt ler.. Just waiting for december xtreme night i bet got zth merchant shop there.

me ordered zth sticker from tom b4.. no worry.. its totally safe.. n 1 of my sticker cacated.. missing letter.. he replaced it! so feel free to order..

okie ^^
but i live in alor star will it take months to arrive?
and sumore after we did the transaction wat we need to pm tom? i knw the merchandise page there got list wat to furnish along the pm but im still not so sure how to do it the right way (stupid me,huh) he is tat goh chok tong fellow rite? n if he sees our pm he will reply us?

bro,dont worry.tom is very reliable.i got mine damn fast.

When is the coming autoshow tat zth is selling their sticker?

dont worry guys.. there's a show coming up in August 17 & 18 at Monash new campus... Zth.com will be there.... get ur stickers there !

Top Bottom