z33 vs rx8 which faster

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
How can you compare z33 and rx8? rx8 wins hands down with their superior boot space and 4 door convenience and lets not forget their engine which derives from a jet engine, how can u possibly go against a jet engine seriously. Lets not even get into the handling part shall we. Rotary 4ever! :driver:
u want boot space, get an alphard
you want doors? get a limo
jet engine? i have owned a rx8 myself, sounds like it, but i dun think it performs like it.
handling? it all depends how you setup the car, i have once pulled up to 8-10 cars lenght when i raced a good driver to gohtong.

in the end, no point arguin which is better. each car serve a different purpose. the RX8 is a sports coupe with enuff seat and room for groceries and weekend fun.
the z is a strict 2 seater with good potential for high power and good track machine.

if power is your concern, den get a evo or subaru la.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
u want boot space, get an alphard
you want doors? get a limo
jet engine? i have owned a rx8 myself, sounds like it, but i dun think it performs like it.
handling? it all depends how you setup the car, i have once pulled up to 8-10 cars lenght when i raced a good driver to gohtong.

in the end, no point arguin which is better. each car serve a different purpose. the RX8 is a sports coupe with enuff seat and room for groceries and weekend fun.
the z is a strict 2 seater with good potential for high power and good track machine.

if power is your concern, den get a evo or subaru la.
Arent we comparing both rx8 and z33? rx8 has more boot space than z33 is it not a fact? who doesn't know alphard has better boot space than rx8. 8-10 car length on a good driver? define good driver? how good is good? who doesnt know evo and subaru are better in performance wise compare to both the cars we discussing bout?

Constructive criticism please!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Arent we comparing both rx8 and z33? rx8 has more boot space than z33 is it not a fact? who doesn't know alphard has better boot space than rx8. 8-10 car length on a good driver? define good driver? how good is good? who doesnt know evo and subaru are better in performance wise compare to both the cars we discussing bout?

er... actually your statement of "RX8 has more boot space than a Z33" is OT. the TS is asking which is faster and not which has bigger boot space leh... :wavey:

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
er... actually your statement of "RX8 has more boot space than a Z33" is OT. the TS is asking which is faster and not which has bigger boot space leh... :wavey:
The boot space and 4 door is to enforce the 8's capabilities which includes the awesome jet engine which makes it faster (on topic) and handles better (on topic). I dont see my post as an OT :confused: rotary 4ever!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
The boot space and 4 door is to enforce the 8's capabilities which includes the awesome jet engine which makes it faster (on topic) and handles better (on topic). I dont see my post as an OT :confused: rotary 4ever!
so you mean a 4 door car with big boot space that has a rotary engine will be faster than a 2 door car with small boot and a V engine that has a displacement 3 times the size of the rotary engine? i see your logic now... tqvm... :idea: all hail sifu cwf86... :adore::adore::adore:

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
so you mean a 4 door car with big boot space that has a rotary engine will be faster than a 2 door car with small boot and a V engine that has a displacement 3 times the size of the rotary engine? i see your logic now... tqvm... :idea: all hail sifu cwf86... :adore::adore::adore:
Nothing is impossible my brader, rather than educating the TS with search button i thought spicing up the thread would be fun. My first post was intended to be sarcastic la. No hard feelings brader mizunori :thefinger:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
i think it is normal to compare with d car u have with d car u dont have...n as always..people want the car dat they have to b d best...n even it is not d best...they will keep telling dat to their mind..n again its normal. :driver:

p/s: malaysia kita kecik aje...kalu semua gado, sapa nak jaga... :biggrin:

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay

i aint even making any criticism, i owned both cars you ignorant fool.
my point is, both are built for different purpose, why even compare them?
i can go and make a comparison thread at evo forum and ask which is better between
evo and 350z, i surely will get flamed.
i just dont understand why people can go all out just to defend their own ride.

i gotta say i hate both rx8 and 350z and at the same time i love both of them for different reason.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
i aint even making any criticism, i owned both cars you ignorant fool.
my point is, both are built for different purpose, why even compare them?
i can go and make a comparison thread at evo forum and ask which is better between
evo and 350z, i surely will get flamed.
i just dont understand why people can go all out just to defend their own ride.

i gotta say i hate both rx8 and 350z and at the same time i love both of them for different reason.
if your previous post is not criticism then you probably need to educated urself and i do advice u to do so as calling someone and ignorant fool reflects your level of intellegence. So mind your words. Whats your point stating you own both cars? Does that make u the only one to comment and judge on both cars? Dont think so. Please dont go off track by adding bullshit bout ur evo vs 350z forum post cause it doesn't relate to our thread.

Everyone is entitle to their opinion, they can post whatever they want. Who the hell say cannot compare? U never watch top gear and fifth gear? Go youtube and type "rx8 vs 350z". Get yourself enlighten buddy :rofl:

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
i am wasting my time with this dude.

i am stating facts and that dude call it a criticism.
when i voice out my own opinion, he got all worked up.

"everyone is entitle to their own opinion" ???? god, chill the fuck out.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
guys,
stop the arguement and get back to the topic or else i would suggest we close this thread....cheerz

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
if u wan know which is faster, u juz goto youtube n press fairlady vs rx8 then u can know it

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
wah the 350z rear bumper so fucking nice man, what bumper is that..
Its made by Viral Sports from Japan. I would rock that rear bumper too if not because of my rear diffuser. Dont think bout it la since u r selling ur car.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow, racing while heavy traffic...thats damn dangerous man... whatmore both cars cutting in and out as though the road is empty....

especially the rx8 driver... *shakes head*

be safe on the road man, doesn't matter who is faster... someone will always be faster than u... life is more than just going fast...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new UHP candidate from Continental Tyre lately, and it's not just another Sport Contact sibling either. Yes you've heard, It's the new MC6. Short for Max Contact, The new MC series will not just replace older MC5, it takes on a new role in the world of Ultra High...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience