Young farmer nets second week’s grand prize in Shell contest

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

As the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest enters its third week, a young farmer from Sabah has netted the second week’s grand prize and took home RM30,000 as well as the limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

Alimin bin Jaikol, 28, from Ranau, Sabah, was elated at winning the grand prize and planned to invest the cash prize in his farming business, “I have seen so many motorists who have benefited from previous Shell contests but I never thought I would be one of them. Farming is my main source of income and thus, I will use the cash winnings to invest to upgrade my farming business. This is the first time I have won a contest like this and thanks to Shell, this win will enhance my business as well as lifestyle.”

The contest has been running from 21 December 2010 and will come to an end on 6 April 2011. During that period, a total of 15 winners, one for each week, will be selected with a grand prize winner picked at the end.

All you need to do to participate in the contest is to simply spend a minimum of RM30 on any Shell fuels, lubricants or Shell Select items, fill in the contest form and drop it in the entry box located at all Shell stations nationwide. Motorists that pump Shell V-Power 97 or V-Power Racing will get double the entry forms.

For more information as well as for the terms and conditions of the contest, you can drop by your nearest Shell retailer or log onto www.shell.com.my/vpower.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat liquid u guys use? how much ah? where to buy? my aircon not cold still got gas means condensor dirty and i too lazy drive to aircon shop and want to save $$ and learn at the same time
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience