Yellow EG Ferio Stolen

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
Hi guys. My friend's Yellow EG Ferios was stolen last Sunday, 2AM at MBO, Terminal Two Seremban. He went there to watch a movie. So please be extra careful if you go there. The place is equipped with CCTV but were told that not all are functioning. Below is the info of the stolen car:

1. Yellow colored EG ferio
2. Black front hood
3. Bronze CE28 replica rims
4. Plate number JCP 1636

Kindly please contact me at 013 if you happen to see the car anywhere.

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
sorry for the loss. that mbo car park is always dark. its safer to park near the mamak and pubs thr and walk up to the cinema. honda's are always being th targets for these ppl.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
sorry for the loss....everybody needs to be extra careful nowadays

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
True, regardless what car we drive, we got to be careful and please do use
steering locks. You may think is no point, but at least is a better prevention.

(Example: 2 same model cars park side by side. One with steering lock
and one without, which will the thieves choose?)
:top:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
sorry for the late update. but the police found the car last tuesday at jalan mantin. it was left by the side of the road. my friend when to the police station to inspect the car, and below is the list of what has been removed from the car:

1. knock off simota penis whale air filter set
2. vafc 2
3. ecu
4. eg9 meter

seems like the thieves are in a very rush. mugen extractor is still on the car. tein adjustables were also on the car. they only take parts that can easily be removed. anyway thanks 4 all the replies and to all who circulate this. please take extra care guys.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

i have watched discovery channel and the police in this one country (i don't remember) use bait cars. these bait cars are equipped with gps and such. they'll know once the car start moving and they also put cameras in the car. when will malaysian police force use this kind of system? it can be done i guess. they can get the cars from JPJ. sure there are many hondas or whatsoever that have 'kena sita' by them. just use these cars. or do they want us to take our own action?

Last edited:
May 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Juz an additional info for all mates..This happened to one of my workmate who parked his car at terminal one seremban to take the free transport that been provided by our company.One the way to work,the bus actually stopped at the traffic light near taman AST and my frien saw his car being waiting in the same traffic light nxt to the bus.Before he could rush out from the bus,that culprit drove the car going over the divider:mad::mad::mad:

After all police report and neccesary stuffs,My friend gt a call from police station saying that his dismantled car was found at Sumwer around klang in a very bad shape.

So guys,Juz be extra carefull with ur cars and try to take as much precaution needed in order for ur car to be safe..:smile::smile:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Juz an additional info for all mates..This happened to one of my workmate who parked his car at terminal one seremban to take the free transport that been provided by our company.One the way to work,the bus actually stopped at the traffic light near taman AST and my frien saw his car being waiting in the same traffic light nxt to the bus.Before he could rush out from the bus,that culprit drove the car going over the divider:mad::mad::mad:

After all police report and neccesary stuffs,My friend gt a call from police station saying that his dismantled car was found at Sumwer around klang in a very bad shape.

So guys,Juz be extra carefull with ur cars and try to take as much precaution needed in order for ur car to be safe..:smile::smile:
Dang!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i came across a SpecR mag.. There's a Skyline R33 with TOMEI engine transplant in... It's exhaust system was fitted with a silencer.. Will it restrict the exhaust gas flow??

Some forumers said it wont.. some says yes..
which 1 ar??
can someone explain to me??
i'm dumb la ... wht to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience