Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] Audiophile Capacitors

beweif6

Known Member
Audiophile Capacitors

image1350395714917951.jpg

- Sound quality significantly reduced especially vocal sounds crappy when turning it loud a little bit?
- Feel the basses are not controlled and no kicking feeling?
- Feel that your sound system cannot handle the screams of singers in loud volume?
- Feel that your amplifier doesn't really have enough power to handle your speaker without noticing your stability of electric?

* Want to have a new perspective towards your amplifier? (You might be amazed when you know that your amp is so powerful)
* Want to upgrade your sound quality but in a very budget way yet effective way?
* Want to change to a more powerful amp but your wife/gf scolds you because its costly? ( It will help to enhance sound quality if your electric isn't stable)
* Want to enhance certain part in sound quality? For example, warmer vocal, kicker bass, brighter instruments and so on.

Capacitors
1) Mallory 100,000uF (Warmer vocal, handling of slow bass and lower bass)

2) Mallory 25,000uF (Same as 100,000uF, small in size + suitable for Head Unit)

3) Rifa 47,000uF (Kicker bass, make sounds faster, small size can put on HU and may need to match with Mallory caps)

4) Sprague 120,000uF / 110,000uF (Focus on instruments, sounds brighter in both vocal and instruments)

5) Sprague 61,000uF (Smaller size, suitable for Head Unit)

Best price:
1) RM95

2) RM40

3) RM65

4) RM90

5) RM50

Sounds like talking big words? It is not very expensive, try to believe! You won't regret for the effect with this superb price if you have tried the god price and well-known Mcap ! It's very worthy !

Grab fast ! Stock is limited !

:party: :party: :party:
15% OFF NOW FOR CNY ! !

:party: :party: :party:

NOTE : It's all secondhand! Might look ugly but it is confirmed in working condition! New one won't have price like this !

Interested for Further Information?
PM me @ here/ Contact me Low via SMS/Whatsapp @ 016-3680112 (No calls).

Thank you very much :hyper:

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Bump ~

Attachments

• image1350395714917951.jpg
    image1350395714917951.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
coz its can make me feel my sound system more powerful!! lower price than mundorf, but nice than mundort too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom