wtf with subang?

apex

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been found sprawled in a pool of blood in Persiaran Kewajipan.

Muhammad Nazri: Hit on head with steering wheel lock.
“When a police team arrived, they immediately rushed him to the Subang Jaya Medical Centre.

“Muhammad Nazri, who was in a coma, was later transferred to HKL but succumbed to his injuries today (yesterday),” he said, adding that police had reclassified the case as murder.

Supt Kamal Rosli said police found the victim’s car nearby at Jalan SS14/6M. His belongings were found intact. Police also found a bloody steering wheel lock in Persiaran Kewajipan.

Yesterday, Deputy Internal Security Minister Datuk Noh Omar said that prior to the attack, the victim had contacted a friend to enquire about the location of the nearest police station.

“Muhammad Nazri told his friend his Proton Wira had collided with another vehicle and that the car’s driver and passenger were very unhappy and wanted to beat him up,” he said.

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
yeah read this news on papers yesterday...nowdays road bullies are getting scarier......

apex

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
did anybody saw it?
at 1.30am, subang area is still alive...how come there's no one witnessed it.
hmmm..sumthing wrong with our society... :( ...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
i staying in subang... for years....

now felt that subang and usj area is pack with ppl ... the residents is increaasing...but i think the police station still got free place to pack in more police officer rite? <_<

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
dude police station in subang is so damn small...not enuff man power..
thats y that day got protest , because the land beside the police station , investors want to build food court...subang resident dont agree.because no police in subang ....hehe ..small police staiton for big town

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
two days ago i heard in the radio that few guys wacked an boy on the road just all of a sudden acoording to the news.the boy got sustained serious head injuries too.

what happened to our drivers nowadays?so rude n act like hooligans!!!bcoz of these kind of ppl the others like us who likes to mod cars will get!!!!

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by gti88@Jan 28 2005, 02:57
that land would be a club la ..
If not mistaken, according to the Tai Thong Manager in USJ9, that the building next to the police station near the roundabout would be a Tai Thong restaurant...similar concept to the Summer Palace in Damansara KIM.

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by apex@Jan 27 2005, 11:51
did anybody saw it?
at 1.30am, subang area is still alive...how come there's no one witnessed it.
hmmm..sumthing wrong with our society... :( ...
He died at 1.30 Am, the incident happened at 8.30 AM

Took the police 15 blardee minutes to arrive at the scene. How blardee far is the police station anyways? Walk also can sampai la.

Then again, I hate staying in USJ. The blardee jam is so damn untolerable. Imagine that you need 45 minutes to get to a destination when during the night, only takes you 5 minutes.

I think USJ is too densed. With countable exits exiting USJ.

Every day, I see people jumping queue, jumping the red lights and all sorts of stunts. Some even ignore the police traffic and went straight ahead jumping the police traffic's instructions to stop. How did these orang utans released to our roads ?

I think these kinda driving "skills" come from the bribery of the JPJ officers.

Its just like you are buying your driving license from Giant or Eneos. Whether you know how to drive or not, no one gives a shit. I have seen people that cut into lanes without giving any indication. This is as tho that their signal lights are optional accessories and that they fucking forget to buy that when they bought the car.

Just today on the road with a ZTH member, we can see all sorts of idiots on the road, from a bitch that cuts to a lane without the indicator, to a Honda EX5 riding in the middle of the fast lane. This make me thinks, did they think they they paid road tax, so they must utilize every darn inch of the road, IE, riding at the center of the fast lane?

So what if you have 6 darn hours of lecture in the "undang" class, as if anyone would be paying attention to it. So what if you implement a 2 year probational period before getting an actual license, did that actually help the statistics? Cut the bribery, and I am darn sure the accident rates in Malaysia and assholes will decrease tremendously!

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
i dun like food frm tai thong = expensive yet wont make u full.....

come on a restaurant bside a police station wtf? wat later mamak in the police station???? i hate subang.... :(