[WTB] Original Mitsubishi Evolution 3 or 4.

i didn see anything wrong,they are not converting their evo to wira look or converting their evo 9 to evo 7 look
or evo 6 to evo 4 look

those who using aftermarket like voltex and cwest also waste?

Got Wira or Waja bodykit for Evo? Very useful to camouflage the Evo especially during these desperate times.:damnmate:

if i drivng a evo4, for sure i would convert to 6.5 look if budget allows. it is because almost all items are plug and play, no need to do modification.

if the conversion needs lots of modification, then i would keep it original.

i didn see anything wrong,they are not converting their evo to wira look or converting their evo 9 to evo 7 look
or evo 6 to evo 4 look

those who using aftermarket like voltex and cwest also waste?

In my humble opinion bro, i think it is. wife used to lived in japan and i found out that those bodykits are seasonal even in their own country. Maybe i'm oldskool, but after a while you'll get bored and tired of after markets and wannabe bodykits. Original looks last. I love how ori evo3 looks like even though it can easily mistaken for a wiralution for the untrained eyes...

Anyway, as an upside and like what i've always believed, imitation is the most honest act of flattery..

in my options, bodykit only start from 7-9 , and i prefer standard look from 1-6:hmmmm:

It's all depends on individual themself.Not everyone got the same opinion on the same thing in the world...
Someone luvs white & others may b black,up 2 U..!!
To me juz share the variety of life in the world...colourful what!! :biggrin:

clockwork you found a car u wanted?

I've got an E4 GSR Original CN9A. Original specs/body and almost fully stock. Maybe selling mid to end of next year. Keep me posted and I'll keep u posted on updates as well. Feel free to PM me if got any q..

wow...so hard to find this car......

How much your budget bro?...got a friend goin to sell off his E3.But that one wont cheap oso leerr...hi-cam,upgraded turbine,e-manage,Tein...bla...bla...pm me if intrested...TQ!:burnout:

Top Bottom