[WTB] Original Mitsubishi Evolution 3 or 4.

clockwork

Known Member
Looking for original mitsubishi evolution 3 or 4. Must in great condition,any color will do.

Kindly PM or SMS me at 019-7310328....thanks.

hey bro, there's absolutely no reason to say sorry! if i can get hold of an e3 stock standard immaculate, i don't mind keeping one for myself!! ;)

hey bro, there's absolutely no reason to say sorry! if i can get hold of an e3 stock standard immaculate, i don't mind keeping one for myself!! ;)

Actually got 1 in JB with heavy mods to a 2.2 liters with a lot of good stuffs inside but the problem is the price he give can even get a E4.

Actually got 1 in JB with heavy mods to a 2.2 liters with a lot of good stuffs inside but the problem is the price he give can even get a E4.

Yo fren, how much is tht E3 asking for?! Hehehe... Very interesting!!! Is tht E3 Very well & good taken care of???

Thx! :biggrin:

Yo fren, how much is tht E3 asking for?! Hehehe... Very interesting!!! Is tht E3 Very well & good taken care of???

Thx! :biggrin:

hey bro....he open price at 60K above....better get a E4 at this price.anyway i ask him to consider at the market price coz definitely mods stuffs cant be top up till so high.

Hi CW!
Mmmmm...better go 4 E4 bro!!
Thn + TME b/part 4 de nxt project... :biggrin:

bro....E4 also hard to find...you got any lubang let me know...thanks.

4 time being dont hv any lubang but got 2 frens wanna sell their E7
(Sory bro,didn't mean 2 perli u/what..)if got any i'll info u..Usually E4 owner converted it 2
E5/E6/TME b/part already bro..

Hmmm.. all these bodykit conversion from 4 to 6 to 7 to whatever, just ain't right. Evos are beautiful as it is no matter which version...

why la they want to change...

4 time being dont hv any lubang but got 2 frens wanna sell their E7
(Sory bro,didn't mean 2 perli u/what..)if got any i'll info u..Usually E4 owner converted it 2
E5/E6/TME b/part already bro..

Ok bro...thanks for ur help!!!

Hmmm.. all these bodykit conversion from 4 to 6 to 7 to whatever, just ain't right. Evos are beautiful as it is no matter which version...

why la they want to change...

Agree with u bro...all Evos r beautiful....for me i will just upgrate for power.

a rare car to find.. but i tot i saw an evo3 for sale few motortrader issue's back....hhmm..

I think that 1 already SOLD bro....very hard to find....what is the market price for a E3 now bro....

yeah.. a very hard car to find.. most of e4's are already converted to e5/e6...

converted from wira i got nothings to say but do a convertion on original evo i think is a waste of the original out look....

some orriginal look are really sucks by the way.

anyway if u want to find evo3, u can try to get those ex, rally pert car. around 40k only. there are few around.

converted from wira i got nothings to say but do a convertion on original evo i think is a waste of the original out look....

i didn see anything wrong,they are not converting their evo to wira look or converting their evo 9 to evo 7 look
or evo 6 to evo 4 look

those who using aftermarket like voltex and cwest also waste?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom