wtb honda civic es 1.7 (converted to 2.o dc5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

wtb honda civic es 1.7 (converted to 2.o dc5)

bubblebee: read thru thread and u'll know the difference

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-fs;civic-es-02-converted-k20-tip-tronic.html

hopefully compaq dun mind i re-post his thread here..

Its Ok bro...i think the moderator deleted the thread already.

K20 comes in many variants- DC5R...DC5..EPs..the FDs..CRV.. STREAM..and Accord is using the K20 as well. But only the Type-Rs comes in '6-speed' Don't be misunderstood, DC5 has few variants, Type-S; Manual 5speed,Semi-auto TipTronic and the most sought after 6speeder.

DC5 Type-S half-cut easily cost more than 15K. Labour...oils..modifiy mountings and subframe had to be lowered cos the K20 engine sits a little higer than the 1.7L so it may touch the bonnet. :banghead: All in all,its better to pay a bit more for the new face-lift. Mind you guys, my workshop bill come up to 10K,excluding the half-cut !
So, figure it out....:idea:

wow...lots of cash need here.
well bro,wat is d series of es 2.0 engine?
k20?wat is d hp power?
thanks bro...:proud:

wow...lots of cash need here.
well bro,wat is d series of es 2.0 engine?
k20?wat is d hp power?
thanks bro...:proud:[/quoteIts about

Its about 155BHP, if you change to DC5R Pistons, complete cylinder head with throttle body and ECU, i guess you would have got very close to the R-Spec

eh...just found out d garden variety FD2 Civic(non Type R lor) engine is known as K20Z n not K20A...wats d difference ar?or is it just becoz its newer?

dear guys....
O/behalf im lookin for civic es yr 2002-2005 car that converted to 2.o dc5
engine.if u hav or u know where i can ind it let me know.
And..i need u guys to advise whether is it reliable and advisable to use it.
Is it a problem conversion engine or normal like b series.
Thanks a lot!!!

dc5 dashboard can fix to es very nice........ Engine modification no problem...but just abs brake no function...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom