WTA - Skunk2 Intake Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTA - Skunk2 Intake Manifold

Tornadoz

I just got back from the States two months ago and recently saw someone is selling the Skunk2 intake manifold for just RM8xx. I owned an EK while I was studying in the States and had one Skunk2 intake manifold on my car. I remember I paid almost USD300 (~RM1000) when purchasing that item 9 months ago.

So my question is how can these guys selling at a lower price than the origin country where Skunk2 parts were made. Moreover I don't think the sellers here can get free shipping and escape Customs taxes when importing Skunk2 parts from USA, can they? These prices are the very costly!! Also at RM8xx, how much are they making?

it just how proton got the higher price in the origin country where proton are made.

i dunno...but it's a good thing rite...so dun bother much...
also..i think you post in the wrong section...this is the marketplace where people sell/buy things...discussion should be made in other section... :biggrin:

that is also my big doubt when I started selling Skunk2 parts on zth. it made me so hard to sell this item which i tried to bring in from US. i was also wondering why no one sells skunk2 cams for like rm1.5k new or skunk2 throttle body for rm800 in the market. why only intake manifold with that super cheap price here?

one thing i noticed though is that the colour tone is quite different from the ones i imported from US before. the imported ones have darker grey while the local ones are more like silver and shinier. also the local ones have rougher finished compare to the US ones i used to sell.

one of my customers skunk2 intake manifold had leakages after using it for only 3 days. but he managed to get refund for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.