Mivec Intake Manifold

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi Guys,

I need all Mivec owner input here. What is the best intake manifold for Mivec ? I am surveying either Skunk2, Customize Intake or Type R(Need to modify) so which one is the best ? any mivec owner is using either one of it before ?

Thanks Guys and Happy New year !

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hi Guys,

I need all Mivec owner input here. What is the best intake manifold for Mivec ? I am surveying either Skunk2, Customize Intake or Type R(Need to modify) so which one is the best ? any mivec owner is using either one of it before ?

Thanks Guys and Happy New year !
I think 4 throttles will be the best... if u are looking for hardcore performance.:driver:

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
Why dont you get a custom one?...
talking bout custom ones...i believe mostly made for turbo application. the four intake runners are too short for n/a application. its good to have a big plenum area and runners with bell mouth trumpets but with short runners... :banghead:
unless they really made it for n/a application

so far the popular choice would be either using honda b series oem intake or skunk2 although u have to consider using honda fuel rails as well

just my 2 cents

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
No I meant, go to a shop and get one custom for N/A and not a turbo...
If you give them the specifications they can do it for you right? :biggrin:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
talking bout custom ones...i believe mostly made for turbo application. the four intake runners are too short for n/a application. its good to have a big plenum area and runners with bell mouth trumpets but with short runners... :banghead:
unless they really made it for n/a application

so far the popular choice would be either using honda b series oem intake or skunk2 although u have to consider using honda fuel rails as well

just my 2 cents

Manof War...
How's your flange progress?
Made it workable?
:biggrin:

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
Hey guys,
I wanna doubt something here...
enlarging the intake, a min mod of e-manage u should have...
stand alone is better...
right?

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
jack...
ur referring to?

if air/fuel ratio & ignition timing is what you are concern to tune, then an emanage should be the bang for the buck.

standalone is always better, as u get to adjust/tune more but whether the functions supported is useable or not another factor. like having a smartphone but u hardly use all the applications.
and it cost more too.

just my 2 cents