Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

WTA: how to different LSD after installed in car (1, 1.5 or 2 way)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
to all lsd or toyta sifu ...

do you know how to differentiate the LSD g/b type after install on the car... how to know either it was 1 way , 1.5 way or 2 way...

or need to jack the car up n turn the wheel to decide...

please teach me how to judge it... haha...

thanks alots..

and also come to share ur car LSD prob n SS prob also..

thanks

bro... but there is 1 type lsd which dun hav a hole as u said wan ler..

mine... but when u trun the tire when the car was jacked up.. the wheel will lock wan woh.. then somemore i check it was usinf LSD oill.. driving n cornering also fighting back ur hand.. i sure it was LSD .. but dunno which type onli..

got any more idea how to c..

thanks

haha.. yup...
both wheel also turn in same direction.. even i try to hold 1 side also cannot..

then my fren check the oil.. confirm it was lcd oil.. .. that y i wonder it was lSD or not.. lo.. how many way .. cus fren said got many lsd type wan..

if u entering hard corner there will be some sound ..tis is according to my sifubut if u entering a hard corner then is smooth and no sound then is half LSD..somemore the power steering will be little harder....full LSD is not so suitable for daily drive....

bro..

so i using for daily drive with LSD more good handling mh....keke

now thinking for 6spd also lo.. cus 5th gear 3.6k rpm too high.....

thanks

i was glancing through this thread, and remember, this topic has been discussed in an old thread, but couldnt find the thread again.

what i remember was, sifoo QiW elaborated about behavior of lsd. both side going the same direction if being turned. and also some one side turned to the front, but the other side turned backwards.
can sifoo QiW or some other sifoo re-elaborate about this again?

With LSD, both wheels should turn together. Non LSD 1 wheel turn one way and another the other way. Then again there viscous LSD which is what Qiw is having. Full lock, 1.5 way & 2 way. I forgot the difference liao.

In any way a LSD equipped car is meant to be driven hard.

Top Bottom