(WTA) cheap forged Piston brand

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hi all, i dont know is this the correct place to ask. but i wish all those pro and sifu could help me with my build. currently my setup was 4G63 block with 4g64 crank, i looking for stroker piston and yet there is so many brand out there. can anyone recommend a brand and also let me know the price so that i can plan on my bulid. thank all in advance:adore::adore::adore:

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
If you are looking for stroker piston for the 2.3/2.4 kit then there are plenty choices. JE, ROSS, Wiseco and etc etc. Most important speak to your engine builder on your expected power and plans (future upgrade, purpose of the motor and etc etc)

Then use google to find out about the benefits of each brand of piston, read reviews about them in forums and feedback from other people. If not sure ask people. Research and become informed ; ) google is your best friend

For starters, let us know
1) Purpose of the motor. Track/circuit, drag, street
2) Power goal
3) Boost, NOS?

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
If you are looking for stroker piston for the 2.3/2.4 kit then there are plenty choices. JE, ROSS, Wiseco and etc etc. Most important speak to your engine builder on your expected power and plans (future upgrade, purpose of the motor and etc etc)

Then use google to find out about the benefits of each brand of piston, read reviews about them in forums and feedback from other people. If not sure ask people. Research and become informed ; ) google is your best friend

For starters, let us know
1) Purpose of the motor. Track/circuit, drag, street
2) Power goal
3) Boost, NOS?
Thank Bro AlucarD to reply, this is project car for street use and maybe few drag for fun:biggrin:.

My power goal is Aiming around 500whp, planning on water injection, maybe Nos in Future. now i have hard time to source these forged piston and also person who sale. as i was in Sarawak. it's hard for me to source locally. perhaps someone can introduce me who trustworthy on selling piston and also state their price so can let me have an idea:biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Order from Gt Auto,N1 Racing or Millenium.

Ask for their advice then buy and ask them ship to you.

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Hahaha... 500whp you need better than cheap and cheerful pistons. You will need some serious discussion with you mechanic on how to get 500. Othr Things to consider.
1) traction? fWD, rWD or 4WD
2) fueling
3) ECU
4) cooling
5) brakes! And many other
Good Luck!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this was the 2nd car we did last Sunday, after the Toyota Wish
we only had quick break & Drink rushing to this rescue mission

One day , One of my close Friend stumble upon me, while browsing in a car forum
he couldn't believe seeing me detailing the Ferrari, Porsche & Lexus .... not even a pro but only an enthusiast

I wouldnt have done it all alone thus this far ....as sparks by Seech PASSION

this was a last minute arrangement, as this will be my last sunday detailing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience