[WTA] Brembo Rear...

e39a

500 RPM
hi there.

Need some info from All Sifoos here.

I'd like to ask how much would a set of brembo front brakepads cost, OEM of course.

And the price for the rear brakepads as well.

also, would like to ask how much does the retainer for the rear brembo caliper cost.

The piece of "springy" metal ("cross" like metal). Looking for 1 piece only.

cheers

hihi sori bro me oso not really sure current price for brembo port.5-6k i guess?:mouth_closed:
i think our mr P leslie can enlighten ur inquiry.leslie bro,share sum of ur experience on ur past converted lancer :X-: :_:

the brembo brakepad front and rear hear is about RM1.2K for evo caliper...but not really sure, i just 'hear' from others. i got a set of used evo brembo front brakepad which is OEM one...i change to project mu...heheh..

Thanks dewa and CY taikors,

would like to know the prices for the brakepads la....

looking for a set for the rear, and also looking for a piece of rear spring retainer....

cheers

or may be can go for other brand pad...coz OEM brembo pad not really can stand for high temperature...

thanks to all.

found the brakepads i wanted. ebc green.

anyway, there's a forummer selling a slightly used set of project mu pads, high end model, as claimed by seller...quite good price...

check it out at the garage sale...

once again, cheers to all who replied.

cyilaw said:
e39a,

o..great.....install brembo into ur galant?..

CY,

wah, long time u still remember my galant ka?

my galant sold long time di. regretted now. was nice to drive 4wd in the rain at high speed....

anyway, i'm juz collecting some brakes, not using them yet...waiting for future project...LOL

btw, does anyone here knows where, or has a spring retainer for the rear brembo? i lost mine la....:confused_smile:

cheers in advance.

yeah...sure i remember ur galant...hehehe....i still prefer 4wd...heheheh....

any pic how the spring retainer look like?

is just like a piece of metal .....if i am not wrong..hehe

this is how the spring retainer looks like.

does anyone have a spare of this? :_:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom