Wira 1.5 Modification

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Originally posted by gspot@Feb 14 2005, 03:15
Ah Teh,
Didn't know u r into hotbits stuff.. anyway another alternative will be the Autobags extractors. Very consistent diameters and the bends are very well done. ;)
boh la, i'm just helping out my friend, business very teruk for him :(

anyway, i'm not using hotbits extractor, mine still stock 4-1

drex using wira SE extractor, but i suggest u spend more for an aftermarket extractor

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
drexchan dude, dun tell me that u took all the trouble taking shots of the extractor juz to show us. Anyway..................where did u get it from hah! What's the difference between ur's and hot bits one. Does hot bits one look nice ? :o :o

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
no problem or trouble at all man.. it's in my car so i can just take as many photo as i want...

the under carriage photos was taken during my visit to a tyre shop to fit my rear ARB as well as tyre allignment.

what's the different? design different, finishing different. WiSE 4-2-1 has an equal length for all the piping coming out of the engine (the "4" portion), and it's not chromed. HB 4-2-1 has a shorter piping length at the "4" portion for cylinder 2 and 3, and it's chrome-finished.

I dunno, maybe someone can explain: i thought the extractor should be of equal length but why HB extractor has shorter length for cylinder 2 and 3?

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
That was a kool man..........i mean u have lots of photos of ur car.....very creative.............i give u A+ for that. Was wondering?????What is Anti Roll Bar.....what's the purpose dude ?
Hey.....dude...thanks for the explaination man

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
there r many wira se went 2 power zone 2 change 2 their well known tuned lenght xtractor...4 anti roll bar...try going chop shop n buy the 1.6 o 1.8 wira...is the same but 1.5 u need 2 change the arm as well...then u can change 2 rear disc also...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
"there r many wira se went 2 power zone 2 change 2 their well known tuned lenght xtractor..."

that's how i managed to grap one for my Sedan...

ARB: been using it for a week and i can tell you that i am very satisfied with the combination i have on my car: all round SGTi suspension (spring + shocks), front stock 17mm ARB, rear 15mm ARB from 1.6/1.8/SE.

ravis

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
Earth-Seremban
Visit site
Thanks drexchan & Yong_5290, will be visiting some of the chop shop's in Sbn this saturday. By the way...............how much does the disk brake cost ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi... a newbie question here?? :P sorry for asking this stupid question.. . Kw auto super charger. is this thing good. Just saw at magazine few days ago. Just need some advice from all expert in this forum. Any recommendation wheteher to use it or not. just confuse. huhuhu. :blink:

I like it because it says it has a whooshh sound..... dunno wheteher its true or not. please help me... :(...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience