Window Shades in Front Passenger & Driver Window Illegal?

Jun 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all!

I always wondered if it's illegal to have a window blind, the ones with suction cups and are see-through, on the front passenger and driver windows.

I see a lot of lady drivers having done this especially on really hot days but I am not sure if that's actually legal i.e. will the cops pull them over?:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those transparent ones are acceptable, I have seen people putting up blinds with solid color at their rear windscreen...

To me, is actually a danger to yourself for not being able to monitor what is going on behind and not only the driver
itself, other drivers behind would not be able to look ahead of a few cars, at least they are well prepared to be able
to see those cars ahead of u are already braking, then the person behind us, would have been more alert that cars
are slowing down/stopping. Agree? Which is why I do not like to follow cars that are too big, is blocking my view.

Even though it wont be your fault if anyone knocks into ur rear bumper, but it will cause unnecessary accidents and
hassle for everyone. Just my point of view for the safety of others on the road, if one think it is too hot that they
needed a blind, just tint the car legally.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guyz... need ur help.. jz now i bought a set of small bulb from enous 1 utama... since i dono how to install so wanna ask da guy there to install but they say have to pay minimum of RM 10 for installation on any product except its stated free installation.. thinking it would be kinna easy job to DIY, don wan waste another RM 10 on it.. so guyz.. can show me how to DIY install small bulb in headlights for a wira? plz :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience