will the fc better after tuning emanage??

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i currently upgrade my engine to mivec turbo...... by doing a 2.5 " direct piping, using emanage blue to tune, sard fuel regulator and etc. that should have in my car..... however, the emanage does not tuned yet..... i got the engine and emanage from other owner, but i dun know the previous setting is still remaining o not...... however i nid to retune it again........ but here comes the big big trouble...... my header got some leak of exhaust gases, and my fc like shit... 100km ++ half tank gone :bawling::bawling:...my car is wira...... according to mechanic after the emanage been tuned it wont be like that shit.... is it real fc will reduced after proper tuning?... of course i will get rid of the header 1st.... any comment on this brothers and sisters??? :adore:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
how definate will it be?? reduced half?? i expect the fc will more 20 o 30 % then my stock engine but not 1.5 times fc like now...... :bawling:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
quite subjective. i too encounter the same issue, however mine wasn't a turbo. just played along with some rechip for my engine, FC was shit. full tank, can merely hit 300km mileage.

i borrowed my mechanic's standalone (not emanage), my car went easily to up 350-370 per full tank... on top of that, power is better...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
instead of untuned emanage.....will the 2.5" piping affect fc a lot? i plain to do smaller piping can it be? any suggestion? and also anyone know the standard size of muffler which jpj will endorse? since i m using hks super drager which inlet is 2.5 " but the head is so big!! 4 "... i m afraid of it :bawling:

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
bro...

Change the header, use E-manage to tune the ignition timing, FC, and MIVEC.... then u should be ok..