Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
I will get my marketplace merchant status soon..hopefully u can fully restore my previous thread with the title change to the current one which i have created...thanks TOM!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Merchant Status?

Dear Mr. Administrator,... Some questions:
  1. So, for postings in the for sale part, does this mean one must obtain this "merchant status" first to avoid your ad / post being deleted?
  2. How does one re-name a link in his / her post? For example http://www.whatever.net ... I'd prefer to put "my pictures link" or anything else... how do I do this?
TQ!:_:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Dear Mr. Administrator,... Some questions:
  1. So, for postings in the for sale part, does this mean one must obtain this "merchant status" first to avoid your ad / post being deleted?
  2. How does one re-name a link in his / her post? For example http://www.whatever.net ... I'd prefer to put "my pictures link" or anything else... how do I do this?
TQ!:_:

1. Not necessary .. only individual / own item sales allowed and no commercial or bulk sales. For tat u need Merchant status.
2. Thread owner / Post owner can edit their own items.. www.imageshack.us

A Post Every 5 Mins

The dominance of Audi for the last few years that has seen the automaker notch up 10 wins doesn’t even come close to the manufacturer with the most number of wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Porsche, that has racked up a massive 16 victories.

Nonetheless, the last of those wins came way back in 1998 with the 911 GT1. Since then, the manufacturer hasn’t given much thought to the 24 hours endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience