Why Nitrous???

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Sorry Sir, a little noob question here:

Let say I install NOS with 50 shots into my 180bhp engine.
Does it means I get an extra 50hp on top of my 180bhp engine, make it produced total of 230hp?

Another question is, if I use the trigger button to activate NOS, does it means 1 time press the button it will activate NOS and have to press once again to de-activate it, or the length of activation will depends solely on how long I press the trigger button?

Sorry for noobie question...:adore:

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry Sir, a little noob question here:

Let say I install NOS with 50 shots into my 180bhp engine.
Does it means I get an extra 50hp on top of my 180bhp engine, make it produced total of 230hp?

Another question is, if I use the trigger button to activate NOS, does it means 1 time press the button it will activate NOS and have to press once again to de-activate it, or the length of activation will depends solely on how long I press the trigger button?

Sorry for noobie question...:adore:
Yes Sir 50shots wet nitrous would add 50Hp to the engine. When you press a button it will inject 50shots or what ever. You don't have to press again to de-activate.

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Yes Sir 50shots wet nitrous would add 50Hp to the engine. When you press a button it will inject 50shots or what ever. You don't have to press again to de-activate.
Oh I see.. Thanks for the clarification, sir:adore:

Just another questions (sorry for too many question), roughly how much the cost for refill of empty tank (let say 10 pounds)? Does it (NOS) have any different grade (like petrol we got RON 95 and 97)?

And last question (as for now), does the frequent application of NOS would effect the factory/OEM sensors of the car, Oxygen sensor (O2) for instance?

Many thanks and please pardon my noobness:adore:

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Oh I see.. Thanks for the clarification, sir:adore:

Just another questions (sorry for too many question), roughly how much the cost for refill of empty tank (let say 10 pounds)? Does it (NOS) have any different grade (like petrol we got RON 95 and 97)?

And last question (as for now), does the frequent application of NOS would effect the factory/OEM sensors of the car, Oxygen sensor (O2) for instance?

Many thanks and please pardon my noobness:adore:
No problem for the questions. And no NOS doesn't have any grade. And frequent use of NOS won't effect on any sensor.

lingkesh

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
sir i would like to know how much would it cost to refill a 10lb bottle of NOS and also how many shots can a 10lb bottle give?

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sir i would like to know how much would it cost to refill a 10lb bottle of NOS and also how many shots can a 10lb bottle give?
Sir I don't know about the cost of re-filling because never used in Malaysia. And it depends you can use 75shots, 100shots, 50shots more over you increase the shots it will decrease the quantity in cylinder.

lingkesh

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Just a 10lb bottle hw many shots cn it gv? Like just say i am tuning it for 50shots per time. Hw many times cn i use it? And also it is possible to use it on a NA engine? Sorry for the noob ques..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifu2
I now driving wira 1.5 sedan using waja front kyb gas absorber with wira SE spring and rear using kyb gas absorber with wira 1.6 spring. Now I get front 3 finger rear 2.5 finger. But when drive in highway feel like abit float, duno whether is stiff or float like not stable.
1. Is it rear absorber is too soft(last year change KYB gas but still soft when pressing rear by hand).

2. I want to lowered my car, if I get sport spring can I get lowered since I am 4g15 engine with big...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience