Who burned the Malaysian flag?

cyclonite

500 RPM
Now this is a perfect example of stupid people who really don't deserve to be in our country at all. Here we all are celebrating our independance from the British ruling and some idiot comes and burns to Malaysian flag on Merdeka day. The culprit deserves to be thrown out of our country man.
T1_-1_637135.jpg

T1_-1_637139.jpg

Last edited:
no worries man... let those idiot continue to be one... some authority will deal with them...

Its a mark of disrespect! Only barbaric people would burn a country flag, let alone his own country.

My bet is that some foreign worker, dissatisfied with his job might have done that. I doubt any Malaysians here would actually burn our own flag, no matter how much we hate the government policy and our national car.

Probably the same people who torched their forests (revenge for sending them back home).

acbc said:
Probably the same people who torched their forests (revenge for sending them back home).
So we should torch any one of `em that we see. Save the fine ass maids for me. buahahaha

I guess they were stuck to our nations most popular phrase... "MALAYSIA BOLEH"... Hahaha...

Maybe Oil price increased?

Wannabe gangsters being naughty i guess.

ambayah said:
Maybe Oil price increased?

Wannabe gangsters being naughty i guess.

hahahha woww ... good comment here ...
ya ... price increase ... all ppl siao already, but ... m'sia ok la .... i am living in oz at the moment ... here sell 1.23 today ... OZ dollar .. if u convert 1.23 * 3 ~~ RM3.7 a litre ahhaha ...

but those fuca who burn the flag deserve to get fuc in prison ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom