which tyre you will recommend to your friend?

I think he likes his friend here. If not he would not come to the forum to ask. The consideration now is 'how much' he likes his friend. If he likes him A LOT, then.....otherwise.....There's a possibility he's actually asking for himself but a bit shy and worried of how others would think of him. An ego thing, you know.

no la my friend ask me so I'm afraid of giving wrong choice so wanna ask you guys here...you think too much :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

once had atr k sport 14 inch & ad07 on my ex-viva i can say the difference is like heaven & earth

woww sounds good? how much difference?? mind to say more?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I would recommend Michelin Pilot Sport 3. Best tire I've ever used.
i knew but the price is quite high so im thinking to recommend him or not

Well, not everyone. Many complaints about the shoulder pattern chipping off for XM1, PS3 and lately even XM2...:banghead:
huh? even XM2 had this problem? :confused: i shall rethink for it before recommend my friend :banghead:

Well, not everyone. Many complaints about the shoulder pattern chipping off for XM1, PS3 and lately even XM2...:banghead:

bro VR, i never experience rubber peeling off from my PS3 tyres. 60k mileage done and i'm quite satisfied on it and definitely will buy again. Will upload photo on my current set later after work :)

Ha, now that u put it in this way. It always chips off for my father's past few sets.
Its like the whole tyre is too soft.

Not soft. If soft, it wears or melts, but more like harden so chip off like bits breaking off.
Let me find the topic on it....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

bro VR, i never experience rubber peeling off from my PS3 tyres. 60k mileage done and i'm quite satisfied on it and definitely will buy again. Will upload photo on my current set later after work :)

Here....

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/wheel-and-tyre/420682-michelin-pilot-sport-3-a.html

the atr k sport is bumpy and i think dangerous in corner if the the road is bumpy & grip like doesn't increase when i travel kl-ipoh-kl. Ad07 not bumpy and the grip becomes more when i travel far

seriously, i personally agreed that driving is not depends on how good the tyres are but the most important is the driving behaviour.
i had been using re-threaded tyre and still fine and summore it is cheap, and i am still alive.

the atr k sport is bumpy and i think dangerous in corner if the the road is bumpy & grip like doesn't increase when i travel kl-ipoh-kl. Ad07 not bumpy and the grip becomes more when i travel far

The AD-07 are extreme tyres and grips even better when heated up....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

seriously, i personally agreed that driving is not depends on how good the tyres are but the most important is the driving behaviour.
i had been using re-threaded tyre and still fine and summore it is cheap, and i am still alive.

Well, Yes and No.
Yes to driving behavior to an extent. However tyres do have a great part in it too. Better check the manufacturing date of the original tyre casing used to re-thread. Some re-threaders use them over and over to save cost but at the expenses of the user...:banghead:

Not soft. If soft, it wears or melts, but more like harden so chip off like bits breaking off.
Let me find the topic on it....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Here....

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/wheel-and-tyre/420682-michelin-pilot-sport-3-a.html

Oh, i read that post before. But i never experience rubber peeling off on my current set. Just took a photo of my tyre in office car park.
20140619_075454.jpg

Oh, i read that post before. But i never experience rubber peeling off on my current set. Just took a photo of my tyre in office car park.
View attachment 522195

Yup, yours still good.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

He does. But it seems to be normal ma, last few sets also. At least 4-5 sets already.

Die hard Michelin......:biggrin:

The AD-07 are extreme tyres and grips even better when heated up....:driver:

yes that's why i said difference is like heaven & earth but price difference not much compared to the quality

What? i thought people are not allowed to use re-threaded tyre anymore since is no safety gurantee?

Anyway I would prefer Michelin because everyone know this brand and easy to find. Expert sure understand this brand more than others

Also when we need to do research really can easily get from youtube. just type michelin all come out already
Michelin x Porsche Le Mans documentary: We Are Racers - Ep. 1 - YouTube

mich ps3, was on that previously... very good balance between comfort and performance and its durable.
currently on gy asym 2, I felt its even better than ps3...

Good thing not cheap. Cheap thing not good. You get what you pay for.
im agree with this...or i would say affordable instead of cheap haha
mich ps3, was on that previously... very good balance between comfort and performance and its durable.
currently on gy asym 2, I felt its even better than ps3...

really? better than ps3? ok will take note of that bro

Top Bottom