Which system should I go for?

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
Can also buy the internal locking wheel clamps... the kind that they use for illegal parking...:biggrin::biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Get a flash fog system

Burglary Videos - Commercial Burglary Prevention - FlashFog Security Fog

This is a very strange anti-theft-device that when triggered releases and completely harmless, but completely disorientating cloud of fog in your car that takes 45 minutes to clear out. Further adding to the nauseating feeling is the including strobe light. I don’t know if this would be a practical anti-theft-device for your car but it would totally rock at a Pink Floyd laser light show.
Adapted from: Bullz-Eye.com - Online Men's Magazine

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
I think the the thread has wandered far from the original question of TS.

However, i did had this question running around my head last time and only thing is could think of is put in air suspension and slam your car to the ground - prevent towing or even jacking the car :)

But must find a way to prevent them using the air suspension. - hidden switch or fuse you can take out?

Aug 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
My friend had a killswitch installed in his car. Just a simple flip switch that cuts off everything. Not possible to start unless they can find the switch but he had it hidden good. I had a good solid 4 hours to find it on a road trip and couldn't find it. But that's pointless if a tow truck comes to picks the damned thing up. Best I can guess is park it within sight or somewhere with tons of light so you can see. I'm generally paranoid with where I park my car so nothing too bad happens to it, only got my windows smashed once.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My friend had a killswitch installed in his car. Just a simple flip switch that cuts off everything. Not possible to start unless they can find the switch but he had it hidden good. I had a good solid 4 hours to find it on a road trip and couldn't find it. But that's pointless if a tow truck comes to picks the damned thing up. Best I can guess is park it within sight or somewhere with tons of light so you can see. I'm generally paranoid with where I park my car so nothing too bad happens to it, only got my windows smashed once.
I once met a guy who had a fully loaded EK and sold him a hood lock. He had everything, kill switch, a hood lock, GPS tracker, etc and like you said the car got towed. But once the GPS was activated he was able to find the car within hours. The thieves couldn't get the hood open to disable the alarm and GPS because of the hood lock. So having a combination of everything will help you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday night when i was sleeping,i got a phone call from a public booth.it was my friend who lives in starpark.
he was very scared on the phone and informed me that someone tryed to kill him. after i got his location,i was like van desal...right after his friend was shot buy the 2 angry motorist in fast and fierous .....
my sleep was all clear and about 230am i call a couple of my friends and in fifteen min thay were standby in front of my house i grabed about five parang and stuck it in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience