Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Which SUV Better For Me?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
unker Vr, u withdraw ngam2 lepas the downpayment only...the monthly installment get yr kids to pay lo...:biggrin:

unker Vr, u withdraw ngam2 lepas the downpayment only...the monthly installment get yr kids to pay lo...:biggrin:

RM250K car, downpayment for Vr2turbo is RM150K then the rest kids pay xD
Alignment lari kaw kaw again....

Bro., they have no income yet leh! Still studying....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Plain water with lemon at least :rofl:

To me the best Looking SUV is still the Range Rover Evoque but real expensive.
Above TS's budget.

The new Range Rover even more expensive...RM1m.....:smokin:

what's that skyactive about? something like Honda's hybrid?

When they first launched it sometime a year ago, got a lot of advertisements explaining the tech wor, since nobody read it, i guess it's an advertising failure then.

Bro., they have no income yet leh! Still studying....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

The new Range Rover even more expensive...RM1m.....:smokin:

My friend driving a red one. but idk which variant it was.
But he give this car back to his dad then bought a Camry.
He almost bang side car because the windows are too small for him, haha!
1mil u can get nice cars dy wor! Why settle for low-powered car. 2.0/2.5
Ltr u crawl back to VR. Hahaha.

When they first launched it sometime a year ago, got a lot of advertisements explaining the tech wor, since nobody read it, i guess it's an advertising failure then.

My friend driving a red one. but idk which variant it was.
But he give this car back to his dad then bought a Camry.
He almost bang side car because the windows are too small for him, haha!
1mil u can get nice cars dy wor! Why settle for low-powered car. 2.0/2.5
Ltr u crawl back to VR. Hahaha.

How many know how to read and understand technical stuffs?....:rofl:
Many cars buyers sometimes more expensive is better model....:banghead:

That is why for cars, must test drive to see like not not, or fit or not. I read once this billionaire bought the Jaguar XJ220. This Jaguar Supercar only 350 to be made, so no testing. When his was delivered he could not fit into the car....:banghead:

now scooby got promotion maa for the XV..go to paradigm last week..they make like a small exhibition n tayang that XV n LEGACY..that XV only 11+K if im not mistaken lahh..

now scooby got promotion maa for the XV..go to paradigm last week..they make like a small exhibition n tayang that XV n LEGACY..that XV only 11+K if im not mistaken lahh..

Old model CRV also got discount. A friend just bought got RM13k discount

Layman terms means test drive and buy the one you like, no need ask around......:biggrin:

You Should try KIA sportage 4wd diesel , that's the great SUV which i have used. i think it is best in your range and its look is also my favorite.

Top Bottom