Which front do you favour most on a 180sx?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mokomoko

500 RPM
I was musing the idea of having a front end conversion for my sx and im quite taken in by ALL of the possibilities. All of em have a different but equally nice feel so its quite hard to decide (besides the price point).

Sil-80 - Cheapest i saw in the market was RM550 for all
sil80yew.jpg

S13.4 - price i saw at drifthouse was RM3k for all
118375029066351.jpg

S13.5 - all i know is....the headlights alone cost 3k.......fuck.
fun1172.jpg

Or........just leave the good ole pop-ups so can wink at girls :thefinger:
kazama6.jpg

Last edited:
stick with the original since there is not much cars nowadays with those pop up headlights. :top:

pop ups ftmfw

id rather s15 head on the s15 itself.

if not look like half poser

hahahha

Hmm should see with those S30Z head :)

Lol that one look like FISH!

[H] [K] [S];4120015 said:

yea im a member of nico forums too, and that is like my favourite thread there. Got many many shining examples of great looking silvias. Just that im abit torn between all the looks.

But as time goes by, and i stare at my car, im still leaning towards the pop-ups. but eventually one day the lights are gonna 'not-pop-up-anymore' :bawling: then the sx would either go sleepy-eye, or facelifted.

Lol that one look like FISH!

yea im a member of nico forums too, and that is like my favourite thread there. Got many many shining examples of great looking silvias. Just that im abit torn between all the looks.

But as time goes by, and i stare at my car, im still leaning towards the pop-ups. but eventually one day the lights are gonna 'not-pop-up-anymore' :bawling: then the sx would either go sleepy-eye, or facelifted.

hurmms...... if i were u, i'll juz remain the pop ups until it cant pop up nomore, then only imma change it... only the front bumper i'll change frequently as there are tons of hot lookin bumpers out there....

The koguchi power 180sx to me is by far one of my favourite examples of a greatly done up sx.
img_4244.jpg

hmmm...maybe i will keep the pop-ups. But my car needs a whole new body kit.

moko, make it sleepy eye.

go for dis la...mkmk....113122744765606.jpg rare n cute:rofl:

go for dis la...mkmk....View attachment 273458 rare n cute:rofl:

wa look like it came out of bladerunner movie...or a really bad fast n furious clone. enzo tak jadi sial. lol

The origin bodykit all round is pretty neat. Very 'polite' looking hahaha
greenmachine1.jpg

That's nice and sweet...feel like want to lick it..

with popups, the Risky Devil Revgasm 180sx is by far the one with the most style.
img_2785r.jpg

img_2764r.jpg

The root beer paintjob is ill man!

go for dis la...mkmk....View attachment 273458 rare n cute:rofl:

dun waste the sx with this bodypart:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

wa look like it came out of bladerunner movie...or a really bad fast n furious clone. enzo tak jadi sial. lol

The origin bodykit all round is pretty neat. Very 'polite' looking hahaha
greenmachine1.jpg

thats matte green:smokin:

do dis kinda bodykit
juliusmsportsdesktopmz1.jpg

but with dis kinda lights
1.jpg

& finally paint the car matte black paired with dis rim
DSC06954.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

but the one i admire the most is koguchi's ride
keiichi_hirono_180sx_001.jpg

these 180 are very sexy...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom