• Spoon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Hello everyone, just a short poll here. I have sent my car for painting but haven't decided the colour yet. The paint guy was nice enough to give me a few more days to think over it. So, i need fellow zth-ians to share their views.

I have 3 colours in my mind now.
1) Milano Red
2) Crystal White
3) Spoon Yellow

Milano Red being my top choice because i see not many dc2's and db8's in red. Mostly are white, black and some yellow. This is based on my own observation. I also prefer Milano Red in particular because I may have been influenced by the paint guy. My wife wants white again. It was white and now white again? I want something different. Anyway, i leave it to you guys to choose one of these colours and please also state why. Your reasons should be on the looks, rarity and maintenance.

Thank you in advance as i hope to be able to make a decision by Wednesday night. Happy voting.

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u want different? stabilo green... or purple :D

heck...even gold with black hood would be good.

but among the 3 choices...milano red

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
gold is too much for me i guess. hehe. i was also thinking of the amethyst purple with cf hood. the colour is nice and very different but not bright. looking for something brighter. thanks for sharing your view.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
try super platinum..

i paint my levin that color & damn it is beautiful :biggrin:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
spoon yellow
mmm....itam mati/ matte black?? =)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ive seen a yellow, red, black n white db8.... but ive never seen blue... heheheh

another option... Battleship Grey...high possibility ull be the only car in the country with that colour...havent seen any yet... its pretty much a trend in US now.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
thank you guys for your views. truly appreciate them. i feel grey and silver is clean but rather dull. i would prefer a brighter colour. stabilo green is nice too but i dont quite like it especially for this car. and as for now, the poll shows that not many are having the same taste as me.

here are some links that may help
spoon yellow
Honda Integra DC2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3429/3962082843_67486f5c65_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@3962082843@@AMEPARAM@@67486f5c65

milano red
Dennis Lui's K24 DB8 Integra | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/3082317353_2a34e96175_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@3082317353@@AMEPARAM@@2a34e96175

**edit**i dont know why this post turned up like this but just click on the words above the pic

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
I just voted spoon yellow...but when i think back again, yellow and white are common colour for majority of honda users...maybe the milano red is the right choice...or u can try blue color...

just my 2 cent...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
bro i think milano red suits your perfectly...:proud:
u really think so? thanks bro. makes me feel much better now.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

I just voted spoon yellow...but when i think back again, yellow and white are common colour for majority of honda users...maybe the milano red is the right choice...or u can try blue color...

just my 2 cent...
hey bro, ur 2 cents is worth every cent. i appreciate it for good views like this. the reason i want a red is because like u mention white and yellow are too common. white especially. blue? what kind of blue? the new dc5 blue? the new jazz blue? or the midnight blue of yesteryears?

thanks to all who have contributed. keep it comin!! would appreciate to know the reason u choose a particular colour, so write up smtg. there r more votes than the number of posts. anyway, thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

talking bout blue db8
Honda Integra TYPE R - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Milano Red is the best for non Type R (Type Si or SiR).

Type R owners can envy your car because they so love Milano Red, but they just cannot repaint their car to that colour without ruining the trademark (Championship White).

But if it's me I would choose original colour.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone advise how to upgrade ignition system of the car? I got diff opinion form different shop. Don't want to simply follow anyone without understanding. Any pro-electric people or people who got experience can advise please?

Initially I wanted to upgrade to Bosch platinum-Iridium +2. Got 2 "leg". Hehe... Sorry don't know the right term for that.

Then Another shop suggested to upgrade the cables also. When I almost did so, they told me "aiya, if upgrade to better cables, scared...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience