WHEREs everybody???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dougster

Known Member
Whered everybody go on the yam cha session at extreme park...so few turned up...hahaha....and i was eager to finally meet up with the fellow charaders....

owh, dun worry crazykid, we know why you cant make it :D but what happen to the rest which said they suppose to come????

im not free yesterday so i didnt attend the TT...went to kkb for gf's fren bday buffet lunch...eeeheheh

hi guys. good to meet up with some of you for the first time. well, hope to see more of you in future.

Don't worry, there will be more meetups in the future. Just need someone to organise it.

gtti_kuning: let us know when your car is finished, then maybe we make a trip to PD and can meetup with you and those in Melaka.

finally...
my car gonna be out already...
the latest will be next monday...
but i hope for it to come out by 2morrow...

gtti_kuning said:
finally...
my car gonna be out already...
the latest will be next monday...
but i hope for it to come out by 2morrow...

the earliest ur car be ready probably next month i think... heheheh.. the foreman got stuck with that monster lor

youre wrong bro...
i just came back from d w/shop just now n they fix my engine already....
the only thing left now is my gear box...
that also i think theyll fix it by this evening...

gtti_kuning said:
youre wrong bro...
i just came back from d w/shop just now n they fix my engine already....
the only thing left now is my gear box...
that also i think theyll fix it by this evening...

aiyaa...ur car fixed already arr...? mine dunno when ...? arghhhh..tension man

sry guys ... as u guys might have heard i cudnt make it ..coz my car broke down on federal highway on the way to the TT......so i had to call aam to come and send the car to workshop ....some fueling problem ...even today im sending my car back into workshop ..installing a HCE fuel tank ....due to tank leakage

Last edited:
dave said:
sry guys ... as u guys might have heard i cudnt make it ..coz my car broke down on federal highway on the way to the TT......so i had to call aam to come and send the car to workshop ....some fueling problem ...even today im sending my car back into workshop ..installing a HCE fuel pump ....due to tank leakage

ahhhh.....i knew bout it :P eh, this thread died so long adi larr....ekkekeke :P so whens the next TT? i damn busy ler nowadays, working plus college, killing abit lar...kekkekee :P anywayz, whens the next TT??

everyone is so bz nowadays...havent even seen mervin online recently..hahaha....so i guess the title of this thread does have a significance.... :)
Anyway, one evening lar after everyones work and studies...can just yam cha mar.....no need massive TT yet lar...considering the fact that its not a holiday season or anything...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom