Where to put subwoofer in Toyota Hilux Vigo

Jhua

Hi sifus and dai lous.... i just wanna ask is there any place to put our subwoofers n the hilux Vigo? Because i see like under the car cannot put de... Anyone tried or have a subwoofer in the Vigo? Come on, share some information!! hahaha!! Thanks ya!!!

Josh

I have the same question.

What do you mean put under the car? Or do u mean under the seat?

I was recommended an active subwoofer to put under the seat. But I dont think the sound will be like having a 12" sub in the car.

Let me know what ideas you have.

isnt there like a rear cargo area under the rear seats. could convert this for sub enclosure..

other than that, ive seen 8" tall slim sub enclosure in between the front seats. that was in an old ranger.

Hmmm... you mean the one where we can pull down the rear seat? Can we fit a woofer in there?

i cant remember la but i ghought the hilux had a rear bench u could lift up and there were some storage area under it. just have to check any available space u have and be creative about it la i guess...

use those slim woofers... take out the whole rear seats and put the woofer againts the rear wall... then screw back the seats covering the woofer...

18012007421.jpg

18012007420.jpg

didnt manage to take the pic with the woofer in the car though... cuz the car owner was there when we put it into the car...

hope this gives you an idea... cheers...

Icic.... thanks for the idea dai lou! But how much will these woofer cost? Will it be more expensive? how abt the sound quality?

price i dunno la... cuz the tauke brought in the sub and ask us to install it... i also first time see the real thin thin subs... all this while only see picture...

sound quality wise i think still lose to a normal sub... but better than an active sub la... but for normal listening this one is still the better choice considering the limited space in a hilux... cuz we tried before a setup with two active sub under the hilux front seat... still cannot beat this thin sub setup be it in SQ and loudness...

cheers...

Are u looking for SUbs for hilux?

suitable for myvi,pick up truck,kancil... can to be hidden anywher in car below seats , front dash , door panel... 6.5" woofer ... NO NEED big space for boxing...Currenty i use below half cubic feet for boxxing in my hilux...Suaitable for Sound Quality Users...my car reach out to 15hz!!!

Used for not more than 2 months...with receipt and warranty...perfect condition..seldom used...sell out reason of changing to New CAMRY...
Retail Price is RM1000...now selling at RM600 a pair...two pair for 1100

check out the website here ( http://www.earthquakesound.com/sws.htm )

email me for picture.... [email protected] COD pick up in KLang Valley....

Will give away my Boxing too if u are hilux owner too...My boxing is my arm rest...Its is Custom boxing...Its cost about Rm400 to built that box...sound Quality real good...I do giv testing first on my car be4 u pay me...

I hav another unit...10" on arm rest...very nice condition ... just used for competition....selling at RM800 for custom boxing....very good hand work....built for sound quality type...got champion in last compeittion