where to get those clay?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Unfortunately not many hardware shops stock this. IF u buy from hardware shop, the cmmon ones is the fibre strand type. Not good for bodywork. The clay type cost about RM20 and in round flat can. There is a shop i know that has i in Taman Segar, which is a hardware shop. Jln Manis 2 i think in Cheras.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by Keng@Feb 7 2004, 12:07 PM
yeah im lookin' 4 it too.....wan 2 repaint the whole car by myself on holiday liao..
Keng.

Repaint my car lah. Soild colour - maroon
How much you charge me ?

Hehe :)

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
guyz.. where to find this kind of clay orh..?? anyway i just added bodykits to my car.. erm.. i just wana ask.. my side skirt rite.. dun fit in so nicely la.. still got abit gap.. then got one more thing also when close the door that time it will sratch the skirt abit.. how how?? correect anot they fit..? cos he rivet from the top ( when u open the door then only can see.. )

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
u can get this kinda clay from hardware shop.. last time on my old
corolla, i bought these clays from hardware shops... then plaster the
side skirts myself (they cut the center part and joint back, still can see
the joint part... ).. then spray RM5.. aahahaha... quite ok :)

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
hehe okay thanks bro.. but then wat does it called..? i go hardware shop that day.. the shop owner gives me that look, as if im talking alien languange like this

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
okay thanks bro...

chooz

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
klang valley
members.cardomain.com
hmm...
i got the putty filler from handymart rm5 only....
but its for cement.. they dun have for fibre or plastic wan...
and i just plastered my bumper, so now waiting for it to dry....
hopefully it'll work la... and then sand paper...
hahaha... experimenting..
:lol: :D

CressTT

Jan 20, 2004
if I go to the shop..then I'll ask for " simen kereta yg kasar" for the reddish looking clay ..and "simen kereta halus: for the yellow looing clay...the latter is s smoother clay and only suitable for the final surface ...also don;t forget the hardener ..comes free with your choice of simen kereta....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience